KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Disney acquires Lucasfilm; Episode VII proposed for 2015

Disney acquires Lucasfilm; Episode VII proposed for 2015
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

We all would. And I agree: it doesn't mean anything.

I've been wowed before by background stories, "Making of…" reports or books… but still, what is being made can in the end only be judged by what actually winds up on the screen. Not what's on set, not even by the atmosphere on location. Crystal Skull was 'damn fun to make' as Ford put it at the time, the mood was great, everything looked great, there was the "no CGI" promise…. and then we got Geriatric Jones, Mutt and the Flying CGI Monkeys and gophers…

Still I am extremely curious about what Abrams is making, I am going to see it the moment it comes out, but I am also keeping my fingers crossed…

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 06:08 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Maybe he was just paid by Disney to cry. My bad attitude coming out where there's no optimism....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:26 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe… well, it's allowed.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 10:59 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I seen the first showing of all 3 prequels. It was a struggle to get tickets each time. If I get hyped after seen the trailers. I might go through the trouble of getting the first showing of ep7

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:59 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We all will.... you know that.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2014 09:36 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

http://www.slashfilm.com/video-kevi...de-7-set-visit/

Here's Kevin's smith explanation at 35 min. I stopped watching it after he talked about details....got worried as not to spoil it..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 12:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

I'm gonna watch it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 06:17 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

please let us know if there's any spoilers. He started talking about the set about how theres no CGI and a bunch of action going on, so I stopped it....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 12:30 AM
queeq
Chaos

Nope, everything you read is basically what he said.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 05:36 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Dammit. Me want spoilers! But no way he'd be allowed to reveal anything... that's how JJ rolls.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quite.

I kinda like the idea they built the actual Millennium Falcon as complete set, both the inside and the outside are used as a set. Certainly a first.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Potential plot leak out! Possibly fake. Now the puzzle is whether we want to blow big spoilers...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I saw that. I read the first line then stopped reading then got mad at myself. I wish they would not post that news even if it is a fake cause it may not be

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 08:22 PM
queeq
Chaos

Why is that a spoiler then? It says nothing about plot.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 09:50 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

There was something released about the possible opening scene along with the plot that follows after it.

I read the entire thing.

If true, and it sounds legit, I like it. But of course, the vast majority of people are already crying about how weak it sounds and already declaring it will be the worst installment yet....all over a few details.

God bless you J.J.

I like George.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

omg. your post is giving clues....

better be all fake

Was just thinking, the first 5 min of ANH made it the success back in 77....

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 02:57 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Potential plot leak out! Possibly fake. Now the puzzle is whether we want to blow big spoilers...

i dont think JJ would allow such detailed leakage. it just reeks of internet BS.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup.

Well, I myself am rather hesitant. I still fear a nostalgia fest like JJ did with Super 8 and ST:ID...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 08:11 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Then you better pray the plot leaks are false. wink

Seriously though, if I'm worried about anything, it's that they're going to play this movie really safe....like bringing back all the characters and imagery from the OT to try and distance itself as far from the PT as possible. Maybe this falls into your nostaglia category as well.

From everything I've read over the last several months they are trying to make this as close as possible to the old films....which I guess will be a crowd pleaser, but I was hoping for something new, bold and imaginative. I want a movie that takes a risk and brings something fresh to the SW universe.

Maybe it will be. Time will tell.

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on Jul 24th, 2014 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

It seems that way so far, but there's gotta be some new elements. I'm more worried about that Disney is gonna rake it to death until it's no longer good within the next 10 years.....

I guess you can look at it, if ep 7 sucks, maybe ep 8 will be better. Remember when ep 2 was a step up from ep 1.....

Starting to wonder how each movie will end:

Ep 1: ended on good note
Ep 2: ended on bad note
Ep 3: ended on bad note
Ep 4: ended on good note
Ep 5: ended on bad note
Ep 6: ended on good

My guess

Ep 7: end on bad note
Ep 8: end on good note
Ep 9: end on bad note

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Jul 25th, 2014 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:27 AM