KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (249): « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta51VE

Sims, you're our hero.

Now you need to call up old Mickey and let him know that we're all on to him and see how he reacts.

When his site is down (thanks to g00ns.com) he never acknowledges it when it comes back up.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ringo

Hey Sims. Did you see the other pic that has been posted of him toward the beginning of this thread? Is that him now? How old is he? What year did you graduate?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Ringo a Private Message Find more posts by Ringo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

the one Boris uses as his avatar?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...atar31972_8.gif

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormtrooper
Die rebel scum!

Thank you Sims, like Delta said, you're our hero...
The fatty five...he he...and the photo of the young greek god...how handsome is he...I envy him, I suppose that he was the most popular guy in school...yeah right...
Let's see if there will be some surprises the next time the g00ns deface Darth Anus' shrine of self worshipping...

Last edited by stormtrooper on Jul 20th, 2005 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:55 PM
Click here to Send stormtrooper a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sims

Nooooo, that isn't him. Last time I saw him was about a year ago. He looked pretty much the same, without braces and a little bigger
~Sims

Last edited by Sims on Jul 20th, 2005 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Sims a Private Message Find more posts by Sims Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sims

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ringo
Hey Sims. Did you see the other pic that has been posted of him toward the beginning of this thread? Is that him now? How old is he? What year did you graduate?

1998. He will be 25 in the fall
~Sims

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Sims a Private Message Find more posts by Sims Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aso

quote:
or with a guy friend.

Proof that he really is gay...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Aso a Private Message Find more posts by Aso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sims

Have you guys really taken his site offline? laughing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:17 AM
Aso

We didn't, but some hackers have... a couple times..

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Aso a Private Message Find more posts by Aso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
antisupershadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aso
We didn't, but some hackers have... a couple times..

Want the link?

http://www.g00ns-forum.com/index.php?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send antisupershadow a Private Message Find more posts by antisupershadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Plus, I was wondering when auditions for Episode VII begin because I think I would make a good Ben Skywalker or Anakin Solo. (SuperShadow: Auditions are at least ten years away if not more. No time soon.) I’m pretty good with those plastic Hasbro light sabers and I’m a pretty good actor and I’m 13 years old.

PLEASE ANSWER, GREAT ONE! (SuperShadow: You will be at about the right age to play Anakin or Ben. Even if you are 23 years old, you still may look young enough to play a 20 year old. The future looks bright.)

Oh Jesus. lol Notice how SS tries to by himself more time by saying "10 years away" It's sad.

I like George.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:00 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

you guys should probably read this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t355761.html

and i have searched on google and its entirely true!!!

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormtrooper
Die rebel scum!

Instead of Releasing Star Wars in 3D in theaters, you could just release it on DVD.

George Lucas: The problem is that nobody has the necessary equipment at home to watch films in 3D. For this to work, we need for theatres to buy 3D projectors so that fans can get the most incredible experience from Star Wars. This project may turn out to be impossible if none of the theatres are willing to invest in 3D projectors.
...wow, what happened to cheap 3d glasses?...what do you guys think about this one?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send stormtrooper a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Those little plastic 3D glasses were cool! Tho, I remember wearing 3D goggles at the Nascar movie in IMax.....what a day that was..mmmm :rollin

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClonedEmperor

I hope hes telling the truth... please et him be telling the truth zorro

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send ClonedEmperor a Private Message Find more posts by ClonedEmperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Mmmh.. I'm a little bit dissapointed in his yearbook picture, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but he doesn't really look as good as he often tells me, why don't you explain this to us, Superduper? I have send you this link many times already.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

god i hope nobody harrased that dude who we thought was SS (boris' av)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

OK guys, been a member here for a while now so hope you can trust me...? I'm going to start an anti super shadow site to post messages and pictures on to try and end his reign once and for all! Just need some funding! It will only be about 40 english pounds! (I'm a web designer so know what to do!) ant one willing to donate, PM me.

BTW, I'll pay for it myself but it would be much quicker if you could all help!

Rolda Hayes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Rolda Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Rolda Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

*digs in pocket*........laughing out loud YEAH RIGHT!!!!! get a job!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:30 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

Yeah thought it was a long shot! (have a job by the way!!) Give me a few days and the site will be running...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Rolda Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Rolda Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote