KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Abortion

Do you beleve in abortion?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 249 48.16%
No 221 42.75%
? 47 9.09%
Total: 517 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Abortion
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (787): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

life behind bars is worse than death. why dont you educate yourself on the findings of the law students from chicago. they got like 50 death row inmates off because the went back and found evidence that they were innocent

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 03:40 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

saying life behind bars is just an opinion. this is somthing that would differ from person to person. the officers who are present for executions say that no matter how hard the inmates act, in the last momments fear comes to them all in an overwhelming way not only for the criminal but also for anybody present around the inmate. Besides death row is a different way of living,than living a life sentence. Death row is solitary confinement in most prison systems through out America.where as lifers can mingle in a prison society and have the same rights as any other prisoner, but prisoners on death row have very different rights. the waiting to be put to death is all apart of the death penalty.again, your remark doesnt say anything against the death penalty, but bashes the reliance of our court system.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 03:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

fine i find all forms of killing wrong wwjd

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 03:58 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Corsie
Well then here's a good question for you. What is the baby when it is half of the way out of the womb?

no expression You are kidding right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 04:08 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm all for abortion

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 04:16 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

When is a fetus considered a fetus?? Do you consider a heartbeat to be a child, or is it a child when the brain begins to develop? I don't know, myself. After conception, without interference, there is only one end result.

Whether what we believe is right or wrong, I believe that abortion should never be illegal. I am pro-choice. Unless all politicians are women, and they vote 100% to make abortion Illegal, it should never be.

Firstly, if it were illegal, they would still be performed anyways, but they would be done in dark alleys, and uncleanly facilities. In that case the women could become seriously ill, and die.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what we believe is right or wrong. Any woman who has an abortion will have that on her conscience her whole life. Whether it is right or wrong in her circumstances us up to the Lord to decide. Not us.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 04:18 AM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

quote:
Originally posted by Julie

If a girl is raped and gets pregnant....I think that even though it'll be rough...she should have the child b/c God has given her that life ( the Child) to raise....or at least have.

you mean God makes people have children by arranging a rape? why not just arrange for them to fall in love? sorry, but that's pretty vicious.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:09 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by ~Angel~
When is a fetus considered a fetus??

it's in our constitution, perhaps in yours too?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:23 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

illegal here.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:40 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm... I think I am pro-choice... I dont agree with abortions per-say but if the couple involved is unable to take care of it, then I dont think they should bring a child into such a household. However, I also think giving it up for adoption is a good idea, as you make people who are unable to bear children very happy along with not having to have had an abortion

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 02:05 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corsie

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
no expression You are kidding right? roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, I'm not kidding. Why don't you answer the question?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 07:06 PM
Corsie is currently offline Click here to Send Corsie a Private Message Find more posts by Corsie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

...not even gonna go there...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:13 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

when you know you're pregnant, YOU know there's a living baby developing in you, when you haven't taken a pregnancy test you know you're pregnant (there's a life in you), when you here the heart beat, YOU know.... no matter how the baby was concieved, how does that give anyone the right to KILL a baby?? what did the baby do?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:30 PM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing.murder is murder. i wonder who invented abortion?whoever he/she is their burning in hell probably.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:22 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
nothing.murder is murder. i wonder who invented abortion?whoever he/she is their burning in hell probably.

eek! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing yes

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:50 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Abortion's awesome! Nothings more wholesome then ending a life before it begins!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

You are joking bf? you really feel numb to life? i mean thats what i get from you saying that.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:18 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Fiery Eyes
no matter how the baby was concieved, how does that give anyone the right to KILL a baby?? what did the baby do?

Do you even read my posts?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:26 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

umm what r u talking about Archnoid, that post wasn't directed to you

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:32 AM
Fiery Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah i saw it. however i dont think it does anything to put down the death penalty. I think it shows how corrupt and unrelying the justice court system can be.

No, it doesn't put down the death penalty, it shows people fighting against and it shows them proving courst systems can be wrong, Even when it looks like you have all the evidence right there in front you. Wich was my point on death penatly.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:36 AM