KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Abortion

Do you beleve in abortion?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 249 48.16%
No 221 42.75%
? 47 9.09%
Total: 517 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Abortion
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (787): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

well...if you're a guy...you have no right to state your mind on this matyter. because...you'll never bear and give birth to a child.
in my opinion. Women are entitled to abortion if they need it. i don't consider it a crime. but...even if i were against it (which i am not), i would NOT blame a woman for resorting to that. it's her own decision.

and no..i don't think the man in the relationship has much of a word to say on it once she made up her mind. The emotional changes are really more intense on the female side...because..as a man..i'll never give birth to anything

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 11:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am just anti death that means war abortion capital punsihment all that.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 11:29 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Dexx>> i resent that^ if i am the father i'd say i have as much bearing on this decision as much as the woman who is to bear my child. i respect a woman's right to choose but to say that i have no right to state my mind in this matter is ri-g@ddamn-diculous. what she bears in her womb is my seed and i want to keep it. if she doesn't want any part of it, i will take care of the child and i will take care of her while she's pregnant.

I AM the father of this child and i do have the right to state my mind...

but i would say the ultimate choice would be hers... and it would come with heavy persuasions and desuasions.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 11:34 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I agree with the ATHF guy. manchichtit or something... The father does have a say, but the ultimate decsion is the woman's.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:22 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

Pro-Life of course for any reason even if it's a rape case i seen someones post in here asking about that. That child could be a blessing even tho that happened.

Death Penalty--- has anyone seen movie: The LIFE of DAVID GALE?? it's a good movie and it's about, you guessed it DEATH penalty--- it's very shocking, and i agree w/yer statement on, You never really KNOW all the facts in a situation for the death penatly to occur.
People do lie, i was watching a program the other day, where this lady and her husband had been in prison for 17 years (well actually the husband was executed so he was in there that long) finally that lady over heard guards talking and smarting off that her husband died and didn't even committ the crime, they later found documents, where the authority knew this but hid the info...it was the officeers involved in the case that actually did it. Yet, it didn't bring her husband back or her life back that she loss and her kids that didn't have a mom for 17 yrs. Now thats horrible.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:27 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Even if it was a rape?!

You cant be serious! A mother has to look at that child for the rest of her life and remember the experiance of some man raping her!

Some women cannot bare that, you know.

And there isnt only an issue of rape, what about children with serious illnesses and mental disorders? Would you bring a child into the world you KNOW is going to be retarded? I dont think so.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:31 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Not only that, but the child would lead a life of suffering anyway, if the mother can't provide. yea yea, that stupid argument about foster homes and shit, but there are not too many people who are actually happy to be in foster homes. On top of that, if you give the child away, he starts to feel like he is unwanted.

Why would you purposely make a child suffer?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:35 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

If a woman couldn't handle it, cuz yeah to some it would be unbearable, then why not put it up for an adoption? Why kill the baby cuz of the rape? It's not the babys fault, the baby is innocent. I don't thk it's fair to kill the baby. I do believe it's murder, you can feel the heart beat at 18 days i thk, it's been awhile since i've read "the diary of an unborn child" anyways..the baby is alive and growing. I just disagree w/it. even if known birthdefects.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:37 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by manchichirtchit
Dexx>> i resent that^ if i am the father i'd say i have as much bearing on this decision as much as the woman who is to bear my child. i respect a woman's right to choose but to say that i have no right to state my mind in this matter is ri-g@ddamn-diculous. what she bears in her womb is my seed and i want to keep it. if she doesn't want any part of it, i will take care of the child and i will take care of her while she's pregnant.

I AM the father of this child and i do have the right to state my mind...

but i would say the ultimate choice would be hers... and it would come with heavy persuasions and desuasions.

yes yes yes.....i don't mean that the father has absolutely no bearing on the fact. However... family discussions are always welcomed as well as decision made together. but we know that happy families aren't always the case..so that's oi universally valid.

what i'm saying is that the woman should have the bigger part of this decision.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:38 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

i do thk the man has a right, I mean we couldn't have kids w/o the man, even if you go to the dr to get it put in you, it's still used from a man.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:40 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Fiery Eyes
If a woman couldn't handle it, cuz yeah to some it would be unbearable, then why not put it up for an adoption? Why kill the baby cuz of the rape? It's not the babys fault, the baby is innocent. I don't thk it's fair to kill the baby. I do believe it's murder, you can feel the heart beat at 18 days i thk, it's been awhile since i've read "the diary of an unborn child" anyways..the baby is alive and growing. I just disagree w/it. even if known birthdefects.

Even with birth effects?

Like already said, why would you purposly make baby suffer? Thats pretty selfish you know.

Im against the murder, of course i am, but the world you living is black and white, the real world, fortunately isnt so.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:42 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

No, i don't thk everything is just black or white. My question to you would be, what did that baby do to get killed? (rape)?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:47 AM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by Fiery Eyes

But there are so many other things that could be wrong with the mother if she had the child. Sometimes the mother doesn't know how to put a child up for adoption or they wish to keep the child. But they don't always have the money to help raise the child right.

I believe that a person should at least have a choice to do what they want, because not everybodys beliefs are the same so the choice should still be open for those who think it is right. For those who do not think that abortion is right, then they will not take the abortion road.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:51 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

To me murder is murder, how can you kill a baby, alive being w/a heart beat, body starting to grow, i just thk those other things are trival when it come to a human life.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:54 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you guys are saying you would rather die rather than being in foster care.ok

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:02 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I just believe the choice should be there for those whose beliefs arn't effected by this

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:04 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

I dont see why anyone she be given the choice to kill.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:05 AM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

When do you believe when life starts?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:12 AM
Fiery Eyes

when you take a pregnacy test and it says positive, when YOU know you're pregnant. It's a life in your growing in you. What if ...this is to everyone that believes in abortion: what if your mom would have aborted you?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:16 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Personally I don't think life begins until you are out of the womb. Until then, you are a developing fetus inside the body of a mother organism, if you want it the hard way. But I still think there should be a hefty reason before even making the decision. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:23 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote