KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8774): « First ... « 8766 8767 [8768] 8769 8770 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Sister calls me in tears I ask what's wrong, a couple houses down from them suddenly had 7 cop cars roll in full lights, followed by a firetruck and ambulance... two 3 year old kids were playing with dad's gun and the boy shot the girl in the side, she might live but may not. This is the world we live in, idiots being careless with their guns and kids paying the price. Yeah I don't know, I really don't.

That sucks. They should charge the parents for being reckless

Old Post May 13th, 2024 02:31 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

There definitely some negligence on the parents part.

If the girl survives she's going to have lifelong medical problems.

The boy is going to need therapy for at least 10-15 years.

This kind of thing is fvcking life altering for the entire family.

Old Post May 13th, 2024 02:41 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

That just gets me mad 😡

Old Post May 13th, 2024 06:02 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Got kids shooting kids in the home and at school, America get your shit together!

Old Post May 13th, 2024 06:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Guns make men feel powerful

Old Post May 13th, 2024 11:54 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Guns won't make weak men strong, only the hardest desperate struggle for existence can forge men into warriors and then they can take back their world from the tyranny of evil men.

Old Post May 14th, 2024 12:04 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I have some firearms, never made me feel anything other than vigilant that they were locked away unloaded and nicely oiled.

Old Post May 14th, 2024 09:51 AM
rudester
Tommy

Guns won't make weak men strong, only the hardest desperate struggle for existence can forge men into warriors and then they can take back their world from the tyranny of evil men.

Or just masterbate at home

Old Post May 14th, 2024 02:40 PM
rudester
Tommy

I have some firearms, never made me feel anything other than vigilant that they were locked away unloaded and nicely oiled.

I have knives if that counts

Old Post May 14th, 2024 02:41 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That does count, guns run out of bullets but a knife is good as long as it's sharp.

Old Post May 14th, 2024 02:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had a boot knife all through school and never not once pulled it and went insane.

But it was vital out in the fields when you had to cut a hay clog out of the baler.

Old Post May 14th, 2024 02:51 PM
rudester
Tommy

That does count, guns run out of bullets but a knife is good as long as it's sharp.

Blush blood comes out 😭

Old Post May 14th, 2024 11:23 PM
rudester
Tommy

I had a boot knife all through school and never not once pulled it and went insane.

But it was vital out in the fields when you had to cut a hay clog out of the baler.

Making cow nots?

Old Post May 14th, 2024 11:24 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nah, you get some overly wet hay and it winds around the insides of the baler.

Fvcking around with that 6 hot summers in a row was more than enough for me.

Old Post May 15th, 2024 12:14 AM
rudester
Tommy

With whom? Cows and pigs 😂

Old Post May 15th, 2024 12:37 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hay fields won't have animals in them because they'd eat all the hay, genius.

I worked on this thing...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 15th, 2024 01:28 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

At the time I had an old '59 GMC truck and felt cool driving up to the Farm supply store for parts & accessories. I was 12.

Old Post May 15th, 2024 02:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Looked like this one...

Old Post May 15th, 2024 02:30 PM
rudester
Tommy

Looked like this one...

I love this truck in red

Old Post May 15th, 2024 06:52 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Mine was mostly rust, it was used in California air force bases and they weren't kind to it.

Old Post May 15th, 2024 07:14 PM