KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » TxG's Signature Gallery

TxG's Signature Gallery
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Pokemon sig

Attachment: pokemon sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:19 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Z Squad sig

Attachment: z squad sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:57 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Silver Wolf sig

Attachment: silver wolf sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 09:08 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nissan Skyline sig

Attachment: nissan-skyline by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 12:03 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shugo Chara Ikuto and Amu sig

Attachment: shugo-chara by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 01:05 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Flash Sig - I used a reflection effect

Attachment: flash sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 04:55 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

awesome sigs and that nissan skyline is really cool... keep it up cool

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 05:58 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Thanks stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 06:49 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shugo Chara sig - yes another one I love the series lol

Attachment: shugochara sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 06:50 PM
starlock
Team Authority

I see your experimenting and learning new things...keep it up....dont stop experimenting they look great! thumb up

I do have a question...why the size your using, i am guessing you are a member of other sites and they have different requirements and limits?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:23 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

true starlock the other sites I go do have different size limits and most I do go on don't require a size limit which is good in ways.. anyway to answer your question Iv'e resized them to look bigger when you click on them because My scanner is not working at the moment so I'm might to looking to buy a new one and the reason I made them bigger is that they stand out more because without a scanner the attachments look quite small without a scanner so that's one of the reasons why but It's no problem I can rezize them anytime I want to thre proper requiements 500x150.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:38 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

stardust sig

Attachment: stardust sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:39 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Chronicles of narnia - prince caspian sig- I always like colour in any sig so I especially brought out the colours in this

Attachment: prince caspian sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:01 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I LOVE the Prince Caspian one! I've always loved Narnia (I own the whole series (books)) and prince caspian looked awesome in the movie. heh.

I love the colors, actually. wink keep it up! big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 11:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Thanks Jaeh big grin PS: I'm a big narnia fan as well wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 12:13 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I love the stardust too (love that movie as well, hehe)... but just a suggestion, in the stardust one, you might want to put in some more text, and play around with some brushes and effects. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 12:15 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yea your right, the stardust one it looks a bit bland without more text I will try working on that - and I like stardust as well really good film Robert De Niro was amazing as always smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 12:20 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

a bit random - your location is "Camelot" stick out tongue Merlin fan, by any chance?

and yeah wink stardust was great, and robert deniro - great performance. hilarious, too. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 12:55 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lol Jaeh..You'd be right..me likey Merlin big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 05:15 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Black Canary sig - Lol I kind of went over board with the colouring in of her hair but oh well.. haha it is very becoming on her stick out tongue

Attachment: black canary sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 14 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 05:17 PM