KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka (2023)

Ahsoka (2023)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Personally I think Boba Fett was better......

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 02:22 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

At this point I'm not really sure if Baylan will be killed off in the finale. So a recast might be in order. Not sure how I feel about someone else in that role, even if they are decent enough choices.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2023 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Being he's not an iconic character I'm ok with recasting or deep fake or whatever they call it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2023 12:33 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sheev
At this point I'm not really sure if Baylan will be killed off in the finale. So a recast might be in order. Not sure how I feel about someone else in that role, even if they are decent enough choices.
If he lives, then just have whatever power he's after age him up, or contort his features, or just have him wear some sort of mask. Whatever.

It's doable.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2023 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Btw I heard this show got some “Women enpowerement” award or some bullshit like that, but at the same time the first 3 episodes haven’t been watched as much as one might expect, less than Kenobi or the Mandalorian. Like they weren’t even in the top 10 most watched despite the huge amount of funding it received. I never cared that much about Ahsoka and while I’m enjoying this series I don’t like that Filoni is inserting her everywhere, but I still want more Baylan Skoll so I hope for a season 2

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2023 08:27 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Lackluster finale.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2023 01:50 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

So Baylan isn’t dead after all, wonder who they will recast next season

Old Post Oct 4th, 2023 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Holy shit was that bad.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2023 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Weak finale and another dud of a show for Dinsey+. They really need to hire better writers.

This entire season felt pointless and a waste of time. They could have handled this in an episode or two. Baylan and Shin were the only thing worth a damn from this entire show.

Last edited by ares834 on Oct 4th, 2023 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2023 12:19 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Even just going by reviews and the scenes I saw, what...this episode?....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2023 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Holy shit was that bad.
Originally posted by ares834
Weak finale and another dud of a show for Dinsey+. They really need to hire better writers.

This entire season felt pointless and a waste of time. They could have handled this in an episode or two. Baylan and Shin were the only thing worth a damn from this entire show.
Yup, I'd enjoyed it till this episode... It was terrible.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2023 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I wasn't a fan.

Sabine and Ezra just aren't very compelling characters at all. Like, I literally just couldn't give a shit about either of them. Hell, even Ahsoka herself hasn't been that great, imo.

The acting from the heroes just seemed pretty bland to me. I did like all these characters in Rebels. Probably guy who plays Ezra did the best he could with what little he had to work with.

I now really hope they dont ever give us a flash back sequence with Kanan, as I dont want Filoni made live action ruining him.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

yeah^ btw i heard a theory that the power reaching out to Baylan is actually Abeloth. Apparently the statues we see in that planet are a reference to the Ones or other deities. What do you think? Could Baylan try to unleash Abeloth on the galaxy?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 12:02 PM
Darth Thor

^ They looked like the Mortis gods. Baylon next to the Father, think we saw the Son, but the Daughter statue was broken.

Oh and of course the Owl (whatever that thing is).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 12:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Finished it. Didn't hate it. Didn't love it. I still think the casting of Hera and Sabine is pretty terrible. Not that they're necessarily crap actors, just... not right at all for the roles.

Other than that... I'm finding it hard to care about any of it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 12:36 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm going to watch it again sometimes a show gets better on the 2nd or 3rd viewing Boba Fett gets better the more I rewatch as odd as it sounds.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 01:54 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Finished it. Didn't hate it. Didn't love it. I still think the casting of Hera and Sabine is pretty terrible. Not that they're necessarily crap actors, just... not right at all for the roles.

Other than that... I'm finding it hard to care about any of it.
ahh, Sabine's ass is a thing of beauty.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 03:06 PM
Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I also noticed that shot, funnily enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 03:15 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Finished it. Didn't hate it. Didn't love it.

That's... that's like the highest possible praise one can get from you these days laughing out loud

How do you compare it with the other SW shows?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 02:16 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also noticed that shot, funnily enough.
laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Oct 8th, 2023 08:08 AM