KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Kisame vs Deidara

Kisame vs Deidara
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
[B]2. Manga sucks, anime doesn't smile smile smile

You're an idiot.

quote:
3. Can you fvckin understand? Byakugan allows the user to see chakra wherever and whenever, allowing him to dodge attacks when normal people wouldn't be able to dodge attacks.

Which doesn't matter because ROCK LEE USES ****ING TAIJUTSU.

IF SOMEONE IS THROWING A PUNCH AT ME I CANT SEE CHAKRA BUT I CAN ****ING DODGE THE PUNCH. THE BYAKUGAN ONLY HELPS SEE THINGS THAT ARE INVISIBLE BUT ROCK LEE IS NOT INVISIBLE THUS THE BYAKUGAN IS NOT HELPFUL. IS THIS REALLY SO HARD FOR YOUR BRAIN TO ****ING UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU RETARDED?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:40 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
You're an idiot.

Which doesn't matter because ROCK LEE USES ****ING TAIJUTSU.

IF SOMEONE IS THROWING A PUNCH AT ME I CANT SEE CHAKRA BUT I CAN ****ING DODGE THE PUNCH. THE BYAKUGAN ONLY HELPS SEE THINGS THAT ARE INVISIBLE BUT ROCK LEE IS NOT INVISIBLE THUS THE BYAKUGAN IS NOT HELPFUL. IS THIS REALLY SO HARD FOR YOUR BRAIN TO ****ING UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU RETARDED?

this what ive been tryin to tell the man

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:33 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by yungz22
this what ive been tryin to tell the man
I think everybody has. He just doesn't seem to understand the message though.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:38 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that might get me banned.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:45 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Ill put it in another way. Neji's Byakugan can see that's all it can do nothing else kind of like an enhanced version of the human eye we have now.
Sharingan is different because it analyzes everything it sees. Even the slightest finger movement would not be missed by it. Now having this extreme analyzing ability it allows the user to do three things see,copy and predict. As you can see Byakugan can only do one of these things and that is see it coming.

If both neji and sasuke were to see a punch coming at they both would avoid the attacks in two different ways. Sasuke would be able to risk more by just countering the technique because he knew when and where the attack would land. Neji on the otherhand would have move out of the way instead of just countering it like sasuke would have.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:47 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

2. Manga sucks, anime doesn't smile smile smile.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 03:37 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. There is a big difference if Kisame speed blitzed Deidara then when Sasuke speed blitzed Deidara actually. Kisame needs his sword to to a speed blitz and with it, it makes him slower than he really is, and with or without the sword, he is slower than Sasuke.

2. Manga sucks, anime doesn't smile smile smile.

3. Can you fvckin understand? Byakugan allows the user to see chakra wherever and whenever, allowing him to dodge attacks when normal people wouldn't be able to dodge attacks. Neji avoided Lee's speed with Byakugan activated, allowing him to see Lee's chakra, and without it, as we have already comfirmed, Neji gets stomped. Gaara has the sand to keep up most speed and usually doesn't need to worry about someone hitting him, and Gaara sadly has no Byakugan so he can stop attacks from Lee. If Neji didn't have Byakugan, and Gaara did, Garra would be able to stop Lee's attacks then. Anyone with Byakugan can stop Lee's speed.
1. Wtf? So now Kisame needs his sword to be fast lol? Why can't he just use those things called fists combined with his monster strength to punch Deidara in the stomach, stunning him...Like he did to Gai! eek!

2. Manga is canon, anime is not. You're an idiot, I am not. smile

3. Jesus Christ I swear to God I hope you are trolling, there is no way someone can be this fvckin stupid. Byakugan gives you the power to see through things, see the chakra circulatory system, and see near 360 degrees around him, NONE OF THAT helps you dodge attacks from a single target like Rock Lee, unlike Naruto who can attack from all sides, making Byakugan useful in that regard. Of course Neji would lose without Byakugan, because without it he can't see the chakra circulatory system, which is the basis of his entire fighting style. Neji can dodge Lee's attacks because he has fast reflexes.

You know what, fvck this arguing, PROVE Byakugan makes you better at dodging attacks, or stfu and concede you ugly maggot.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 04:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. Wtf? So now Kisame needs his sword to be fast lol? Why can't he just use those things called fists combined with his monster strength to punch Deidara in the stomach, stunning him...Like he did to Gai! eek!

2. Manga is canon, anime is not. You're an idiot, I am not. smile

3. Jesus Christ I swear to God I hope you are trolling, there is no way someone can be this fvckin stupid. Byakugan gives you the power to see through things, see the chakra circulatory system, and see near 360 degrees around him, NONE OF THAT helps you dodge attacks from a single target like Rock Lee, unlike Naruto who can attack from all sides, making Byakugan useful in that regard. Of course Neji would lose without Byakugan, because without it he can't see the chakra circulatory system, which is the basis of his entire fighting style. Neji can dodge Lee's attacks because he has fast reflexes.

You know what, fvck this arguing, PROVE Byakugan makes you better at dodging attacks, or stfu and concede you ugly maggot.

1. Are you reading my posts, oops I forgot, your blind, my bad. Did I say he needs his sword to be fast, no, I said he needs his sword to speed blitz or else he wouldn't do shit if he speed blitzed with nothing.

2. Anime is better, manga sucks Happy Dance

3. *sigh* Are you serious? If Lee can't get around Neji with Byakugan, and he can with Neji not using his Byakugan, then that means helps your fvcking reaction time. If a kunai is thrown at Neji from behind, and Neji blocks it, and then if the kunai is thrown at Neji, and Neji turns his head and see's it and gets hit in the heart, then Byakugan is helping your reaction time. If Lee was doing the exact same thing to Neji that he did to Gaara, and Neji doesn't have Byakugan, he won't be able to stop the attacks because of his reaction time, but with Byakugan, well he already has.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:38 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Byakugan helps him SEE not react. It may give him the advantage of not being hit from behind but if Lee was moving to fast for him to dodge it wouldn't matter what he could see. Why don't you get this? Seriously....Just because you can see something doesn't give you the ability to dodge it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:47 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Kento
Byakugan helps him SEE not react. It may give him the advantage of not being hit from behind but if Lee was moving to fast for him to dodge it wouldn't matter what he could see. Why don't you get this? Seriously....Just because you can see something doesn't give you the ability to dodge it.

Still, if he can stop Lee's attacks with Byakugan, and he can't without Byakugan, then it helps. Why can't you get that?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:52 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Still, if he can stop Lee's attacks with Byakugan, and he can't without Byakugan, then it helps. Why can't you get that?
He CAN stop and/or dodge Lee without the Byakugan..The only thing the Byakugan helps is seeing the chakra system which is what the fighting style attacks.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:57 PM
NemeBro

1. Are you reading my posts, oops I forgot, your blind, my bad. Did I say he needs his sword to be fast, no, I said he needs his sword to speed blitz or else he wouldn't do shit if he speed blitzed with nothing.

2. Anime is better, manga sucks Happy Dance

3. *sigh* Are you serious? If Lee can't get around Neji with Byakugan, and he can with Neji not using his Byakugan, then that means helps your fvcking reaction time. If a kunai is thrown at Neji from behind, and Neji blocks it, and then if the kunai is thrown at Neji, and Neji turns his head and see's it and gets hit in the heart, then Byakugan is helping your reaction time. If Lee was doing the exact same thing to Neji that he did to Gaara, and Neji doesn't have Byakugan, he won't be able to stop the attacks because of his reaction time, but with Byakugan, well he already has.
1. Prove he needs his sword to speed blitz. smile What kind of ignorant shit is this? So he needs his sword to blitz someone? That implies he needs the sword to be fast. Wouldn't do shit if he blitzed with nothing? He would KO Deidara pretty easily, given that Deidara is a pussy in terms of h2h combat.

2. You're trolling. Do it again and I'll report you. smile

3. And what makes you think Neji cannot dodge Lee without Byakugan? You have no basis for such a statement.

Your example sucked, a kunai being thrown behind him was never in his field of vision, Rock Lee would be starting in Neji's field of vision and would be seen moving, trying to get behind Neji.

and you didn't actually prove anything I noticed.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. Prove he needs his sword to speed blitz. smile What kind of ignorant shit is this? So he needs his sword to blitz someone? That implies he needs the sword to be fast. Wouldn't do shit if he blitzed with nothing? He would KO Deidara pretty easily, given that Deidara is a pussy in terms of h2h combat.

2. You're trolling. Do it again and I'll report you. smile

3. And what makes you think Neji cannot dodge Lee without Byakugan? You have no basis for such a statement.

Your example sucked, a kunai being thrown behind him was never in his field of vision, Rock Lee would be starting in Neji's field of vision and would be seen moving, trying to get behind Neji.

and you didn't actually prove anything I noticed.

1. What else does he have to kill him besides jutsu's.

2. Like you did to me smile you do it again and i will report you back

3. What makes you think that he can?

Actually my example has a meaning, because he doesn't need to waste time dodging it, while without it, dead. While people faster than him can dodge it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:32 PM
NemeBro

1. What else does he have to kill him besides jutsu's.

2. Like you did to me smile you do it again and i will report you back

3. What makes you think that he can?

Actually my example has a meaning, because he doesn't need to waste time dodging it, while without it, dead. While people faster than him can dodge it.
1. His far greater physical strength? And questions normally have question marks at the end. smile

2. You started trolling by avoiding the point because you could not answer it with a dumbass comment. smile

3. Because Byakugan does not make him faster.

I'm sorry, but I didn't actually see any proof in this point.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:38 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

1. His far greater physical strength? And questions normally have question marks at the end. smile

2. You started trolling by avoiding the point because you could not answer it with a dumbass comment. smile

3. Because Byakugan does not make him faster.

I'm sorry, but I didn't actually see any proof in this point.

1. Oops, I forgot I was getting graded on this.

2. Wow, and I see a quote with cursing, hmm, what if I reported that, all of that cursing in all of your posts.

3. Byakugan helps you react quicker.

Lets see, what have you proved compared to me, oh yeah, nada.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:56 PM
NemeBro

1. Oops, I forgot I was getting graded on this.

2. Wow, and I see a quote with cursing, hmm, what if I reported that, all of that cursing in all of your posts.

3. Byakugan helps you react quicker.

Lets see, what have you proved compared to me, oh yeah, nada.
1. I accept your concession.

2. I accept your concession.

3. Prove it.

I don't have to prove a negative, burden of proof is on you, you made the claim.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:00 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. I accept your concession.

2. I accept your concession.

Don't deny you took that out of my book!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

neji is fast and can fight extremely well, he just happens to own byakugan eyes'.

sharingan helps one react quicker, that's the purpose of one of the tomei pupils.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:14 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wil, Eneru, no need for bashing each other. It's a wee bit childish. Cool it and debate politely or not at all.

Also, I believe the rule is that the manga is canon and the anime is not. There is no matter of what is cool and what sucks in that, so don't try to make it one.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

There is no canon in most anime or manga. Canon is determined by the creators, not people on the internet.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 08:25 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote