KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do Trumpers suffer from mental illnesses?

Do Trumpers suffer from mental illnesses?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Even though it's off-topic, I approve of Beni being Surtur's English teacher thumb up

Always felt that Brits make the best English teachers.

Which can be rather difficult with that Stiff Upper Lip and All that.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 06:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DellCurry

No

watch movies online

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 09:49 AM
DellCurry is currently offline Click here to Send DellCurry a Private Message Find more posts by DellCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it seems that alex jones was diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. *faking surprise*

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/19/ale...thing-there-is/

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So does the article explain how he caught this wide spread Leftist STD?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it seems that alex jones was diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. *faking surprise*

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/19/ale...thing-there-is/

Seems he's trying to cover up for his lawyer exposing him as a fraud. Which I do tend to believe, though he's still a piece of shit for saying what he says (eg Sandy Hook was fake).

But it puts his followers in a tight spot, they're either following the words of a charlatan or someone with a legit mental disorder.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 04:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones is a flake... Not surprised. I never understood why people gave him credence. In many ways, I see him as the pioneer of fake news.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 06:27 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is funny how Leftists seem to think Alex Jones is some how a Major figure head to people on the Right.

But then they have to literally scrape the bottom of things to even come close to find the shit they think that can help them....that and they just feel at home at the bottom of barrels.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 07:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I for one am shocked the guy who thinks there are alien pedophile rings controlled by the Illuminati might not be on the up and up.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 07:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

At least His views on that stuff are more believable then the Climate Change and Sexual Gender Preferances Nonsense that Modern Leftists believe in.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 07:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I for one am shocked the guy who thinks there are alien pedophile rings controlled by the Illuminati might not be on the up and up.

Don't lie, you're bashing Jones now because he's been critical of Trump turning his back on his voters. And to think, just this last November Trump and Jones where snuggle-bugs. sad

edit: What you're doing now, could that be considered a mental illness?

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 24th, 2017 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 08:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I was never pro Alex Jones though. So no, it's not a mental illness that I'm not shocked he is full of shit.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Back when they were snuggle-buddies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 10:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Must have been tight, you think Alex attended any of Trumps weddings Rob?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 10:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Must have. Not sure how buddy-buddy Trump and Jones were back in 2005, 1993 and 1977.

And you thought you were being clever with your "but Clinton!". Lolz.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being clever? No, just saying as close friends Alex was obviously at the wedding.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 10:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

According to a poll that was posted here yesterday: Trump's base would still vote for him again, this is after he didn't drain the swamp, is asking US tax payers to finance his wall and actively tried to take away medical benefits from his supporters while replacing it with a new law that favors the wealthiest Americans. There's more, but those are three of the larger promises broken.

Mental illness?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 07:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
According to a poll that was posted here yesterday: Trump's base would still vote for him again, this is after he didn't drain the swamp, is asking US tax payers to finance his wall and actively tried to take away medical benefits from his supporters while replacing it with a new law that favors the wealthiest Americans. There's more, but those are three of the larger promises broken.

Mental illness?

But...but...the buyers remorse! You said lots of folk had it. You had a twitter feed and everything as proof.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 09:49 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

It's sad how people keep defending Trump at this point, lol.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 05:16 PM
Petrus is currently offline Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't defend Trump. ITs still more fun to Blame the Leftists and Obama. Got plenty there to last a good couple of years...AT LEAST!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 07:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
But...but...the buyers remorse! You said lots of folk had it. You had a twitter feed and everything as proof.

That happens still when Trump does something contrary to his promises. You Thumper's are a fickle bunch it seems. Emotional, really.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 07:30 PM