KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21759): « First ... « 16852 16853 [16854] 16855 16856 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

The existence of a separate national anthem for Wales has not always been apparent to those from outside the country. In 1993 the newly appointed Secretary of State for Wales John Redwood was embarrassingly videotaped opening and closing his mouth during a communal singing of the national anthem, clearly ignorant of the words but unable to mime convincingly;[10] the pictures were frequently cited as evidence of his unsuitability for the post. According to John Major's autobiography, the first thing Redwood's successor William Hague said, on being appointed, was that he had better find someone to teach him the words. He found Ffion Jenkins, and later married her.[6]

This is a nice story idek about it

Old Post Feb 5th, 2020 11:59 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow he was alive?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:00 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

O wow! He was 103!!!

Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

103 years old holy crap *applause*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stringer
Surtur is masturbating all night over the acquittal. His tiny cock is gonna take a pounding

Originally posted by Surtur

*dances*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:01 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

We are still talking about the impeachment!?? Meh

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:02 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump won the sham trial with all evidence and witnesses blocked. i'm sure this will be a non-issue now and have no influence on the political dialogue leading up to november.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:03 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*dancing*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

everyone knew the outcome when the witnesses were blocked. literally nobody is shocked.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
We are still talking about the impeachment!?? Meh

^ See Surt? I told you to just let it go.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:06 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ See Surt? I told you to just let it go.

My son: your bro mentioned it. Sit this one out before you embarrass yourself smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:07 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no i didn't. i was marveling at kirk douglasses recently concluded state of ancientness. why you gotta lie?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm laughing at you feeling I meant you.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh wait i get it. the other bro

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo bango!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:10 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

90% sure stringer has no ...interest in mg, so his (and my) actions on the matter are hardly relevant.

in fact i like making mg miserable so it's all good, trump it up smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:12 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

notice i left robtard out

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:13 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
90% sure stringer has no ...interest in mg, so his (and my) actions on the matter are hardly relevant.

in fact i like making mg miserable so it's all good, trump it up smile

It seems like ur mad cuz MG said she didn't like u.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
everyone knew the outcome when the witnesses were blocked. literally nobody is shocked.

Bingo.

Surt can't let it go though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote