KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Where can I find the originals?

Where can I find the originals?
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

Where can I find the originals?

Anybody know any place online where I can get my hands on the original forms of A New Hope and Return of the Jedi? I've got Empire...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:32 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

try Ebay or Amazon

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:32 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

You're going to have a rough time finding them, but you must have them. Do you want the first ever originals or dont you mind having the thx digitaly mastered version (its the originals but with better sound)?I'm desperately trying to find the Special Edition of Empire strike Back(gold box edition).

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...1005069-3397256

Searching around i came across the original (well 1997 re-release) of the original trilogy boxset, this was the gold box set with Darth Vader cover, above is a link to the page where the above information can be found.

As for VenganceGods enquiry there is also single edtions of A New Hope and Return of the Jedi below are the respective links:

Hope that is of some help, good luck in your search. smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:42 PM
Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

piece of cake. go to half.com it's done by ebay and it sells stuff waayyyy cheaper. i saw them on there the other day.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote