KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Semptember the 11th

Semptember the 11th
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
And let me guess Lord, your the creme of the crop?
I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:06 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

don't feed the 3 trolls nuclearwinter....

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano

Give me a break Deano. We have done no trolling. You made false claims against me, and when challenged you failed to back them up.

That's being far more of a troll than anything I have done.

Just because you once again got exposed as someone who does not not what the hell he's talking about, no need to wimp out with lame excuses and ignoring posts.

You could once again regain a little respect back by admitting you were talking sh*t, but I doubt you have the brass to do so.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:41 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you always result to name callling? A sensible debator would respect someone else's point of view, I do anyway (but only if the point of view is credible).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

thats rich xyz. coming from a person who has just recently gone into nuclearwinters thread and typed an irrelavant rude comments that have nothin to do with the topic whatsover. stop trolling in future.

touched a nerve have i kharma? you have done nothing recently but try and start an argument that is not relevent to the topic.

try and behave in future. that goes for the rest of the children in here.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:11 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats rich xyz. coming from a person who has just recently gone into nuclearwinters thread and typed an irrelavant rude comments that have nothin to do with the topic whatsover. stop trolling in future.

touched a nerve have i kharma? you have done nothing recently but try and start an argument that is not relevent to the topic.

Do you honestly believe you're the mature one? laughing Just because we disagree with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:31 PM
Deano

didnt mean to upset you there. but seriously though, when did i say i was mature?

i was addressing you for being an hypocrite in this particular case. your just as bad as you make out others to be

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:33 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

didnt mean to upset you there. but seriously though, when did i say i was mature?

i was addressing you for being an hypocrite in this particular case. your just as bad as you make out others to be
I admit, I'm not that good myself. But when it comes to debates, you insult anyone who disagrees with you. I do not.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:36 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Do you honestly believe that anyone is buying that? Seriously? Touched a nerve? You make baseless accusations that you cannot prove. You are unable to back what you said about me, so instead of manning up you resort to childish behavior.

This is all relevant. Your arguments are all about credibility. Until you take any responsibility for what you say, you have none.

The hypocrisy is chilling to the bone.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:59 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by lord xyz
I admit, I'm not that good myself. But when it comes to debates, you insult anyone who disagrees with you. I do not.

sure, you are totally innocent. you like to put insults in your sig about people when its a complete lie.

i think i'll do it, see how you like it

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Do you honestly believe that anyone is buying that? Seriously? Touched a nerve? You make baseless accusations that you cannot prove. You are unable to back what you said about me, so instead of manning up you resort to childish behavior.

i dont expect people to believe anything. there is nothing baseless about my accusations. you have debated nothing recently..you have only been here to shit stir. simple as.

quote:
This is all relevant. Your arguments are all about credibility. Until you take any responsibility for what you say, you have none.

what makes your's so credible? oh wait...

quote:
The hypocrisy is chilling to the bone.

if you say so

Last edited by Deano on Mar 5th, 2007 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:44 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

there is nothing baseless about my accusations..

Then prove it. Wait you can't Why is that? Because they are baseless!

what makes your's so credible? oh wait...

What makes me credible? First I back up my sources by making sure that they exist (unlike your mysterious prof. chang for instance), that they are not clinically insane (general spoonbender for another instance) or that they haven't intentionally misquoted or changed quotes to serve their own purpose (the many examples that you have given regarding witness statement at ground zero on 9-11).

Those three examples are just a few of the times that you have been called out on your resources and information, yet you still cling to them like a pathetic child.

What gives me credibility? Well, unlike you I research a subject before I choose to believe in it. You research a subject to affirm your beliefs. What else give me credibilyt I research the sources of your information, often finding information that you lack, which more often than not directly leads to your sources being exposed as moot and non-reliable.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:13 AM
Deano

yes he does exist actually, and so does the source. so you obviously dont research anything. you never have done.you just give your close minded opinions and then attack me for saying i have no sources. thats all you have ever done

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:59 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure, you are totally innocent. you like to put insults in your sig about people when its a complete lie.
It's not a lie, that's what you said.
i know the meaning of 'you're' and 'your'.

its better for me to type your when im typing quickly. fortunetly this isnt inglish class

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:17 PM
Deano

ah yes i remember now lol. it was called a joke, i was making a point.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:38 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah yes i remember now lol. it was called a joke, i was making a point.
Yes, I thought I'd spread it around because incase you didn't notice, you made a lot more errors.

• You spelt fortunately wrong
  • Isn't didn't have an apostrophe
  • There wasn't a comma after fortunately
  • Fortunatley didn't have a capital letter
  • There was no full stop
  • You forgot an "an" between English and isn't
  • English, despite being spelt wrong, doesn't have a capital letter

The rest of your post had more spelling errors and grammar errors, this is just in the last sentence.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:46 PM
Deano

yes because i cant be bothered to correct mistakes when i type fast.

people should still have the brain capacity to understand

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 07:41 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes because i cant be bothered to correct mistakes when i type fast.

people should still have the brain capacity to understand
We do. Correct grammar is prefered though.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:20 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

yes he does exist actually, and so does the source. so you obviously dont research anything.

You are a joke, really. Let us visit a month ago where I discredit both your ability to do any research whatsoever and that of Prof. Chang.

Deano, it seems that you have made multiple posts in this forum since my last post in this thread, yet you've either avoided or ignored my question. Why is that?

When I tried to research Prof Sam Chang. I came up with little info other than the article you posted. Funny how one can be a Prof with such controversial views, but be unkown by the rest of your peer group as well as having no other papers or studies published.

I did find this site: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-47.htm

This article discusses the Human Genome Project and no one involved has any knowledge of Chang or his involvement with the project.

You might find this portion of the article interesting:

quote:

I have attempted to verify the existence of Prof Chang and his team of researchers but have so far been unsuccessful. Significantly, Linda Moulton Howe conducted an interview with Prof John McPherson, a former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. Prof McPherson had no knowledge of Prof Chang, but acknowledged that the extensive number of scientists working on the Human Genome Project made it possible that they had simply not met or yet communicated by email.

Prof McPherson commented that he did not find the Prof Chang story to be credible. Yet it is very likely that there is a more classified branch of the Human Genome Project that involves the location of extraterrestrial genetics which Prof McPherson and many other Human Genome Project scientists may simply not be aware of.

While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

Another website "where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries" states,
quote:
The Canadian blog says the name of the Human Genome Project “group leader” responsible for the discovery that junk DNA is genetic code of E.T.s is Prof. Sam Chang. I could not find any Google listing for Prof. Sam Chang, so I decided to get a reality check on the truth from John McPherson, Ph.D."

And finally, from http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm...ategory=Science Is a discussion with John McPherson, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Human and Molecular Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, and former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.

quote:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A SCIENTIST NAMED PROF. SAM CHANG?

Sam Chang. Not, it does not ring a bell.

SO YOU PERSONALLY HAVE NOT WORKED WITH HIM ON THE GENOME PROJECT? SAM CHANG?

No, not that I’m aware of. There are a lot of people involved we never got to meet, but we only met through emails. But that name does not ring a bell.

IN THE CAPACITY YOU HAD IN ST. LOUIS AND TODAY, SHOULD YOU KNOW MOST OF THE MAIN PEOPLE?

Most of the main characters, yes. Although it was very international and there were some labs that we never got to go to or meet the people from. So, some of the names don’t stick in my head from back then.

THE REASON I’M ASKING IS THAT I HAVE A JANUARY 11, 2007, CANADIAN BLOG ABOUT A PROF. SAM CHANG SAYING THAT HUMAN JUNK DNA HAS NOW BEEN PROVED BY THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT TO BE FROM SOME KIND OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CODING.

(laughs) Well, I’ve never heard of that! (laughs) I’ve never heard of that before and it certainly does not sound very credible to me. But I haven’t seen the article. [ I give him the URL.]

I WONDER HOW THIS LONG ARTICLE WAS MADE UP?

Actually I’m just looking on the web while I’m talking to you. If you do a search, there are all sorts of things pointing towards that.

WHERE WOULD THIS INFORMATION AND NAME, PROF. SAM CHANG, COME FROM?

I don’t know. (laughs) I find it actually kind of funny.

Once again Deano, any "research" you claim to do comes up as bull-sh*t. This reminds me of the General spoonbender episode.

If anyone is interested in more of Deano's research and where he puts his faith, I'll let you peruse the following pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...der#post6989000

See Deano, that's researching a source. I even used sources that support the belief in UFO's so it is not biased.

Now post an excuse and try to avoid admitting that you falsely accused me and that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 01:18 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just want to say that if the You're vs Your thing was related to my post earlier....it was indeed a typing mistake, one that I try to make as rarely as possible if I can, but one that I am in no way shape or form about to apolagize for.

However, considering again that I am Human, I guess I only have myself to blame. And what a World we would live in if nobody ever made mistakes. Not one that I would want to be a part of anyways. There would be no room for growth.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 02:33 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

You are a joke, really. Let us visit a month ago where I discredit both your ability to do any research whatsoever and that of Prof. Chang.

Another website "where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries" states,

And finally, from http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm...ategory=Science Is a discussion with John McPherson, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Human and Molecular Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, and former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.

Once again Deano, any "research" you claim to do comes up as bull-sh*t. This reminds me of the General spoonbender episode.

If anyone is interested in more of Deano's research and where he puts his faith, I'll let you peruse the following pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...der#post6989000

See Deano, that's researching a source. I even used sources that support the belief in UFO's so it is not biased.

Now post an excuse and try to avoid admitting that you falsely accused me and that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. [/B][/QUOTE]

the article was in question i admit but im sure the guy did exist but your right, he isnt a scientist. i didnt bother to research it, i just saw the article and posted it because it seemed interesting. nothing more

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 03:14 AM