KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » help matrix reloadede

help matrix reloadede
Started by: tyrone08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tyrone08
the new guy

help matrix reloadede

sad i did not see matrix reloaded so can some one give me a sum of what happened

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:45 PM
tyrone08 is currently offline Click here to Send tyrone08 a Private Message Find more posts by tyrone08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Wow Thats impossible! You have to see it. It cant be explained! Well maybe sameone can explain, I cant erm
Sorry I'll go now messed

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Trinity dies (then SOMTHING happens), this is more than the first Matrix, Smith goes in the real world through some-1 elses body, and Neo condemed Zion and all of the ppl still in the Matrix. Also he is diffrent then all the other Ones that were in the past Matrix because he is the 1st to love, and a whole bunch of other things that you have to see.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:53 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Hey that pretty good!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning LOL

LOL. Usually my respounces are like 5 pages long for a half hour Sienfield thing.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:04 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:05 PM
tyrone08
the new guy

thanks u guys but i need more i am not going to be able to see the matrix till it comes out on fox5 by the way i live in maryland big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:28 PM
tyrone08 is currently offline Click here to Send tyrone08 a Private Message Find more posts by tyrone08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Read through this It may confuse you at first, but it will help some.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t6208.html
By the time you finish this thread you should have a good understanding of what happened. Warning: This has some deep thoughts and digging into the movie. So use the shopping cart method. Take what you like leave what you don't.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:34 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

By the time you finish the movie will be in fox5!laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:47 PM
CrazyShady
Major, Super, Someone

Dude,
Just download it from KaZaA.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:56 PM
CrazyShady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyShady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyShady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyShady
Major, Super, Someone

humsoandeorioloboar

Attachment: south park - the fatrix.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:00 PM
CrazyShady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyShady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyShady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing out loud thats awsome Crasy!!!
Most files in kazaa are bogus stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:08 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

No not for reloaded, thought you have a 2% chance of actually finding the person who has it. It is EXTREAMLY RARE 9for kazaa lite anyway)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:44 PM
Kes
Philie

What do you mean?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:56 PM
nickjs21

well my friend got it from kazaa. so i guess you just gotta search right.

i think crash means a lot of the files aren't really the entire matrix reloaded movie. they just say something like "matrix reloaded" on them. then they turn out to be a single scene, the trailer, or just bogus.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:01 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

ah yeh. but you can see that by size.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:08 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I know, but with one I saw the trailer as 266 578kb becasue it was like supersized quality, and repeated like 17 times.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:21 PM
Kes
Philie

cool. you can start the download and in the biginning see whats on. that helps with the bogus stuff.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:30 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

hum, no. Mostly with hudge films you can only view them from Kazaa when it is ended. (or maybe that is only kazaa lit, who knows?)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:32 PM
Kes
Philie

Well I always see in the theater part of kazaa with no problems.No matter the size.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:36 PM