KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » am i wierd?

am i wierd?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

am i wierd?

i only ever feel REALLY, TRULY Safe when I am a. in a locked room or b. in a dark room with other people eg cinema. am i weird or do other people have strange places they feel safe in?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:14 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I don't think your weird everyone has a certain place where they feel safe...Dont worry. smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:16 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

whatever floats your boat....we all have 'em

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:16 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i dont fell safe in my house at night but i feel safe at other peoples houses or outside

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:19 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I remember feeling unsafe when I moved into my first place, I woke up at every noise and had to go and look around.

These days if I hear something, I send Mrs.MM to go look.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I remember feeling unsafe when I moved into my first place, I woke up at every noise and had to go and look around.

laughing out loud

I feel safe in my room. I don't like going outside! no jk.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:27 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy

laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i only feel safe at kmc forums. laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:29 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i really felt unsafe after reading The Evil That Men Do by Roy Hazelwood

that makes you want to sleep with a gun under your pillow and bear traps around all the windowsbig grin

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:35 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

PHEW!! At least I'm not the only one with weirdness!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:42 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Although I am probably still weirder than most...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, not weird at all, Phoe. And I am the same as Kes.

(sad face)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i actually feel safe in my toilet, cos theres a lock on the door... the front and back doors and the toilet doors are th only ones with locks

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What if there is a big poisonous spider just under the toilet rim?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

When I was 13 someone broke into our house on the first day my sis and I didn't have to go to a babysitter after school. We didn't even realize it til about 2 hours later when our parents got home. It was really scarey cuz the were two sets of footprints in dad's office in the basement. All they took was dad's coin collection and the money from some coin banks which was why we didn't notice anything. My sis slept on the floor in my room for two weeks after that. That summer was when I started to get in the habit of staying up all night and not sleeping til the sun came up.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:17 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I feel safe in big crowds, but I hate big crowds

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:35 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i hate big crowds too
it's why I try to see movies during rush hour matinee

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:18 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I feel safe in general. I live in the hood, but it's a good hood. Folks round here just want to be left alone for the most part, but there is this one freaky guy who always walks by and covers his face with his hand as if he doesn't want people to recongnize him. hmm. very strange.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:18 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

a "good" hood?

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:20 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, the guy who beats his wife across the street is in jail right now, my upstairs neighbor hasn't been yelling at his kids lately, and my room mates car hasn't been broken into for the past month and a half, so with all things considered, it's a good hood, for now.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:23 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote