KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This sucks

This sucks
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This sucks

I have eight days of school left....

AND MY STUPID TEACHER GAVE ME A GIANT PROJECT TO DO!

The thing is due by Friday, so that gives me four days, including today, to work on it. IT'S SOOOOO RETARDED!!! mad

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her!

My whole class hates her! It's sooooooo wrong. My mom is really angry, she said she might write a note.

We have to do all this stuff: wrie four of these essays, describe this map thingy, make a poster, and also something creative with that.

HOW WRONG!!!

Now look, I'm only fourteen, so no, I don' know what college is like, but please, when you were fourteen, you wouldn't have liked it either! mad

Please... send me your sympathy... confused

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:57 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

no

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:02 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

ANAKIN: What was that all about?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:08 PM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

damn her! the class should report her yes
your suppost to have an hour of homewrok at the most

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:09 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Well, with four days, it's gonna take a whole lot more than an hour a day... miffed

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:45 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Slap her.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:46 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Sounds like a plan. ninja

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:51 AM
King of Blades
The King

Re: This sucks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

The thing is due by Friday, so that gives me four days, including today, to work on it. IT'S SOOOOO RETARDED!!! mad

My whole class hates her! It's sooooooo wrong. My mom is really angry, she said she might write a note.

We have to do all this stuff: wrie four of these essays, describe this map thingy, make a poster, and also something creative with that.

HOW WRONG!!!

Now look, I'm only fourteen, so no, I don' know what college is like, but please, when you were fourteen, you wouldn't have liked it either! mad

Wooo, a note. Please, sympathy?!? I don't think so. I go to a private school, that "project" is homerwork for us. But if you still want it...*hands over small, tiny burgandy box* Hey I usually don't even wrap it, but because your so pathetic wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:53 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

lol.

This thread has made it far.....-_-

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:55 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, you suck.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:50 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

At least we're vaguley on topic...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
At least we're vaguley on topic...

It's the off-topic forum though. So not spamming here is like winning the special olympics..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:52 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

ouch.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:53 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

its not the on topic ness that matters... itz the organization of the off topicness yes

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:54 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

^well said laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:57 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

ty...lol laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:05 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont do it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:15 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

i have this week left of school then i've finished altogether

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:32 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

go to her and say exactly this. Listen, dont be a *****. We only have a handfull of days untill we can participate in drug enduced haze's and not have to worry about your shit. So you can either force me to do yet another dumb ass pointless project that will teach me nothing and offer me nothing later in life. Or you can be a human being and let us slack off, and save yourself some magic marker ink.

yeah that should do the trick.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

HOW WRONG!!!

*martin sends you his simpathy*

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:58 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote