KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Authority Adventures

KMC Authority Adventures
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

KMC Authority Adventures

...bored while skipping classes....enjoy.

KMC Authority Chronicles
Book Number The First
The Adventures of Mr. Majestic, Quick Freeze and Spider-Man Prime

And thus it was, that, with the Earth threatened by rabid fanboys who had tapped into the Bleed, the gateway between realities, our planet’s 3 mightiest heroes had to join forces.

You see, the fanboys had tapped into a dimension that could grant them their every wish. And thus, thousands of Wolverine and Batman clones stalked the streets with claws that could tear holes in the fabric of reality and prep time that extended beyond time itself. And so 3 heroes whose powers of PIS were even greater than the fanboys had to stop them. Mr. Majestic, the least powerful of the group, who can pull powers out of his ass from such powerful entities as Superman, Flash, and Dr. Strange among others. Inventing new powers is what he does. Quick Freeze, an unholy amalgamation of Impulse and Iceman, both of whom have powers well beyond rational thought and debating prowess. He could stop entire civilizations with a speed-blitz blood-freeze. And Spider-Man Prime, who cannot be hit by anything, ever, due to his spider-sense that allows him to perceive the universe as though he were god, and because of his new Iron Spider costume which grants him all the power of every Iron Man ever combined. It also makes coffee.

*cue dramatic music…orchestra sweeps in*

“Wa-na-na-na-nananana Batman! … I mean Spider-Man!” exclaims Spider-Man Prime as he swoops in to New York. Suddenly New York vanished.

“Don’t worry,” said Mr. Majestic, “I just discovered a power that lets me teleport cities away. I sent it to the moon. Now we’ll have an easier time finding the fanboys.”

“But you just sent them to the moon too,” said QF. “They’re all dead.”

“Oh. Well, that solves that, then.”

Then, realizing that this could be the stupidest issue ever if Mr. Majestic did that to every city and ended the threat, the writers ret-conned that power.

“Damn. It was only because of the presence of the Fibulon Galaxy in the Dratok Sector that I was able to tap into their city-teleporting ability. I guess I can’t use that to end the threat anymore.” And there was much crying.

Suddenly, a Wolverine jumped out of the Bleed and slashed a hole in Quick Freeze’s soul. “Ouch. My inner being!” he exclaimed. Then there were many more, and soon the heroes were overwhelmed.

“I can’t be hit by anything” said SMP, “but I can’t hurt them either. They seem to be able to heal back to 100% from just a drop of blood.” And so he dodged for hours, as DigiMark smiled appreciatively knowing he could use this feat on the forums.

Quick Freeze had technically died, but he could exist as water vapor due to his Iceman half. The water vapor moved at the speed of light x 100, and drowned many of the Batmans by existing everywhere in him at once so he couldn’t breathe. Unfortunately, Batman had prepared for this with his prep and experimented on himself genetically to give himself gills. One of them suctioned the oxygen out of QF and he floated toward the heavens as if on an acid trip of the gods.
“But wait!” said MM. “If SMP can’t be hit by them, then why don’t I use my turn-dodging-into-offensive-fire-power power and give it to him?” And thus, with this power, SMP’s infinite dodging power negated Batman’s infinite prep and Wolverine’s infinite everything-but-prep, and Majestic was able to use his “Kill Everything Now” power to finish the job.
Earth was saved. Until X-Men 3, the movie, when the fanboys will be spawned anew and raid the forums with stupidity.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 8th, 2007 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

bravo..lovely story

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:35 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

In the words of jim Carrey...
"B-E-Aaaa-Utiful!"

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:46 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud Perfect...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:27 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Suddenly, a Wolverine jumped out of the Bleed and slashed a hole in Quick Freeze’s soul. “Ouch. My inner being!”

laughing

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 09:34 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

“But wait!” said MM. “If SMP can’t be hit by them, then why don’t I use my turn-dodging-into-offensive-fire-power power and give it to him?” And thus, with this power, SMP’s infinite dodging power negated Batman’s infinite prep and Wolverine’s infinite everything-but-prep, and Majestic was able to use his “Kill Everything Now” power to finish the job.

Classic!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:46 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

wink Thanks guys. This was literally about 20 minutes worth of random bs-ing. Maybe I'll make a continuing series.

And bump.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nice , AUTHORITY RULES !!!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 06:35 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Bravo

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:33 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I'm nearly tempted to betray the JLA's darkest secrets (not much) to the Authgroity after that...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:30 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ What? That half of their members are banned?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 07:20 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: KMC Authority Adventures

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...bored while skipping classes....enjoy.

KMC Authority Chronicles
Book Number The First
The Adventures of Mr. Majestic, Quick Freeze and Spider-Man Prime

And thus it was, that, with the Earth threatened by rabid fanboys who had tapped into the Bleed, the gateway between realities, our planet’s 3 mightiest heroes had to join forces.
You see, the fanboys had tapped into a dimension that could grant them their every wish. And thus, thousands of Wolverine and Batman clones stalked the streets with claws that could tear holes in the fabric of reality and prep time that extended beyond time itself. And so 3 heroes whose powers of PIS were even greater than the fanboys had to stop them. Mr. Majestic, the least powerful of the group, who can pull powers out of his ass from such powerful entities as Superman, Flash, and Dr. Strange among others. Inventing new powers is what he does. Quick Freeze, an unholy amalgamation of Impulse and Iceman, both of whom have powers well beyond rational thought and debating prowess. He could stop entire civilizations with a speed-blitz blood-freeze. And Spider-Man Prime, who cannot be hit by anything, ever, due to his spider-sense that allows him to perceive the universe as though he were god, and because of his new Iron Spider costume which grants him all the power of every Iron Man ever combined. It also makes coffee.
*cue dramatic music…orchestra sweeps in*
“Wa-na-na-na-nananana Batman! … I mean Spider-Man!” exclaims Spider-Man Prime as he swoops in to New York. Suddenly New York vanished.
“Don’t worry,” said Mr. Majestic, “I just discovered a power that lets me teleport cities away. I sent it to the moon. Now we’ll have an easier time finding the fanboys.”
“But you just sent them to the moon too,” said QF. “They’re all dead.”
“Oh. Well, that solves that, then.”
Then, realizing that this could be the stupidest issue ever if Mr. Majestic did that to every city and ended the threat, the writers ret-conned that power.
“Damn. It was only because of the presence of the Fibulon Galaxy in the Dratok Sector that I was able to tap into their city-teleporting ability. I guess I can’t use that to end the threat anymore.” And there was much crying.
Suddenly, a Wolverine jumped out of the Bleed and slashed a hole in Quick Freeze’s soul. “Ouch. My inner being!” he exclaimed. Then there were many more, and soon the heroes were overwhelmed.
“I can’t be hit by anything” said SMP, “but I can’t hurt them either. They seem to be able to heal back to 100% from just a drop of blood.” And so he dodged for hours, as DigiMark smiled appreciatively knowing he could use this feat on the forums.
Quick Freeze had technically died, but he could exist as water vapor due to his Iceman half. The water vapor moved at the speed of light x 100, and drowned many of the Batmans by existing everywhere in him at once so he couldn’t breathe. Unfortunately, Batman had prepared for this with his prep and experimented on himself genetically to give himself gills. One of them suctioned the oxygen out of QF and he floated toward the heavens as if on an acid trip of the gods.
Earth was saved. Until X-Men 3, the movie, when the fanboys will be spawned anew and raid the forums with stupidity.

this requires more time to respond to than i'm willing to take at the moment. but there will com a day . . . shifty

let it be known you have inspired me, digi. but for good or ill . . .?

evil face

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Digi, when's the 2nd story coming/? We want MORE!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Digi, when's the 2nd story coming/? We want MORE!

Probably the next time I'm at school and decide not to go to class.

...so soon. embarrasment cool

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:39 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

What the f**k? lol what? it never happened......dont you already have another story?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 06:16 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k? lol what? it never happened......dont you already have another story?

Yeah, I just totally forgot about this one.

Amusing bump though. thumb up

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 03:40 PM
Kovacs86

MOOOOOORRREEE!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by HellMaster93
MOOOOOORRREEE!!!

Nah. No ideas....and the Authority's done anyway.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:35 PM
Kovacs86

Hmm... KMC GLC ADventures...?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:38 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

shifty

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:01 AM