KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I got suspended today !

I got suspended today !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I got suspended today !

Hey guys just letting u know that I got suspended at my school in the 2nd week. The principals and so say that I'm wrong for doing what I did but the guy was begging for it, judge.

September 16th is Mexico's Independence Day and this month is where people get more patriotic than ever. And there's a russian foreign exchange student called Grigory. He said everyone in this country (Mexico) is dumb because of the silly decorations and parties we throw and that he hates this hot weather and living here. I got angry punched the guy's nose as hard as I could and slammed him against some lockers. The fight was immediately stopped and the Grigory's nose didn't stop bleeding or swelling. He started crying and only recieved a -1 in Civics and I got suspended for 3 days.

Is it just me or were his comments uncalled for ? was my suspension fair ? Well yeah but why didn't he get suspended ?

Anyway I don't care much for the suspension but I do care that he only got a -1, all of the guy's in my classroom want to hurt him so I won't do anything else to him. God knows if he'll continue living after my classmates are through with him. There's already superglue inside his lock and his books were thrown in the toilet.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:51 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

go pablo!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:03 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

ivan draggo the russian boxer!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:03 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

If he doesn't like being in Mexico, why is he still there? I'd tell him to **** off.

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:08 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zoing
Zoing, Boing, Bang, BOOM!

Sorry to hear you go suspended... But hey if I was in your situation I'd be pretty pissed at him too. What a bozzo! I really hate people like him, but being fair all and fair (me being from Canada) I would believe that your suspension was called for but only for the rest of the day or something amidst that area -- not three days! What he's getting seems justice served.. or .. just deserved .. or what ever.. Point is he was asking for it but there are other ways around things like this (when you read my Post Script you'll probably understand why I say\believe this). Anyways, thats all for now..

P.S. I live in - Canada Rules!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:09 AM
Zoing is currently offline Click here to Send Zoing a Private Message Find more posts by Zoing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

yes, yes it does, i live 30 minutes south

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:10 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

Hope you hit him hard.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:22 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What a coinky-dink! I got suspended from school on Monday for slugging a kid in the jaw. Sat there flicking my pencil while I was trying to draw and cussing me out. Tried to ignore him best I could...but...

"Come on, hit me you f***ing bi***!"

"If you insist!"

KAPOW!!!

And I didn't even hit him hard. He's half my height, so he told the teacher after he challenged me to a fight. He has detentions for a month for breaking a behavior contract thingy and cussing me out and flipping me off. The Vice Principal only suspended me because it's the rules that if you lay a hand on anybody for the first time, you are suspended for one day. He didn't want to, but he did.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I'm a boxer Evanescence, don't know if I broke his nose. He went to the school hospital room. They told me it swoll up really bad, and yeah I asked myself what the **** he is still doing here.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:33 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i love the sound of fist hitting jaw bone in the morning....bua ha ha ha

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:36 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hahahahaha when you hit someone in the jaw is when it hurts your hand the most. Bareknuckle boxing is really painful !

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:39 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

fights are good. not boxing but hey b itch step off. push into locker punches thron kinda fite

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:43 AM
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

It was his own fault. he wouldn't like it if someone said something about his country. If he's an exchange student, he doesn't have to be there in Mexico-or did he choose Mexico to come to?

If the other kids don't like him, then he must have a problem. I probably would've smacked him one as well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:04 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah man imagine if I went to Australia and started dissing the country (I've never been there but it seems cool) wouldn't you wanna kick my ass ?

And I don't really know why he's here, I think his father lives here too.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:21 AM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Beat his a**. Sorry it has just been a long time since I was last in a fight.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:33 AM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

in my school it doesnt mater if u started the fight or ne thing if u r in a fight u get suspende for three days but ne way what a dumb ass i rember this one kid and i were talkin shit back and foruth and i out all my books on the lunch tabel he knocked them off and i jumped over the tabel and i grabbed his neck and threw him agaisnt a wall and just ****in chocked him so hard with one hand his eyes rolled bak in his head almos but ne way the teacher saw me jump over the tabel but none of the abuse so i got like a dention for the table thing i was like cool lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:37 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I rarely get into fights outside of the box academy. But this guy was begging for my fist in his face.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:40 AM
DeNiro

he asked for it u answered i dont know why u got in troubel lol i just rembered sumthing all of my fights have had like some sort of object like i was in a golf club fight and a fight with othe objects lol i ****ed a kid up really bad with a golf club once

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I'm not a violent guy but I do have a temper, you have no idea how many teachers have told my mom to take me to some anger management class.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:46 AM
DeNiro

it takes me a long long long long time to get me mad but once u get me pissed i dont care who it is watch out im nuts i dont give a shit if i beat u to death thats how mad i get but as i said its almost impossible to get me mad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:49 AM