KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper
Started by: WickedDynamite

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Dennis lost his fight with cancer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100529...dennis_hopper_7

God rest his soul. sad

Old Post May 29th, 2010 06:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Rest in peace!

sad

All of the greats are dying but no one comes close to filling their shoes.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 06:04 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It was inevitable (probs spelt that wrong) I think his battle with cancer was already lost, they tried helping him but they were unable to. I loved him in speed which is one of my fav movies, its sad that he's dead.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 29th, 2010 07:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Sad to see such an icon go, but human life is only so long.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

R.I.P Dennis Hopper.

(please log in to view the image)

"You have to let me play Frank Booth. Because I am Frank Booth!" - Dennis Hopper.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post May 29th, 2010 09:01 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Godspeed.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 09:59 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Aw. Pop Quiz, Hotshot!

RIP.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

a very iconic actor... R.I.P.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 30th, 2010 05:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...........................Whaaaaaaaaaahh!!

Blue Velvet was the bomb.

Ride the Lightning you crazy bastard.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 10:33 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

RIP

Old Post May 30th, 2010 07:40 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Man, this is sad. They often say that celebrities die in 3s, so with Coleman and now Hopper, I wonder if there will be a 3rd.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 08:49 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

r.i.p. king koopa.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 30th, 2010 11:17 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Oh shit! I just saw Hoosiers like four days ago; made me think "I wonder how he's doing". Because I knew he had cancer and was in bad shape.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 03:52 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
r.i.p. king koopa.

Oh man, that movie was actually the first time I ever saw him! laughing

May he rest in peace.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 03:58 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Myth
Man, this is sad. They often say that celebrities die in 3s, so with Coleman and now Hopper, I wonder if there will be a 3rd.

Rue McClanahan

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 01:53 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Myth

Dio just died =(

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 06:12 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I was shocked when I saw that he dead.I will never forget him as Koopa "Supermario Bros" and the bad guy in "WaterWorld" both two of my favorite movies.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 03:01 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

The first movie I ever saw him in was Speed. He did a great job in it, and yes, Blue Velvet was awesome. R.I.P

I like George.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 05:17 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Speed was good and I think it was the second movie I seen him in.He always plays a great and funny bad guy!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:40 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byronlewis

An overwhelming loss that just seems incomprehensible. Film can never be the same again. My condolences to his friends, family and fans.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 06:30 AM
byronlewis is currently offline Click here to Send byronlewis a Private Message Find more posts by byronlewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote