KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » How can people make good batteries?

How can people make good batteries?
Started by: joeboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joeboy
Da Licker

How can people make good batteries?

I guess all those years of science and math screwed up my brain. All those programming classes programmed me wrong. But how can man put out more energy than he gets. If that was athe case, we would never need eat. If we was in a comma like state using no or liltte power, we would never need food.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:21 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mankind doesn't. That's why we have to eat.
And in the Matrix man does get food for the gigazillionth time. But the machines do not have to produce that food. They're into recycling.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:21 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And it is also combined with their weird sci-fi fusion... bascially, it doesn't pay to look too hard at the logic of this. It's just part of the concept of the film- you can demolish most sci-fi concepts with close examination but it doesn;t get you anywhere.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think i would make a good battery coz i am so energetic lol

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

especially if you can be a battery with Keanu...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:16 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

In real life, humans generate very little electricity, just look at the way bones heal or how the nervous system works. The sodium and potassium ions in the nervous system come from somewhere, that somewhere is the diet hence why having the vitamins and minerals are important. So I guess that people in the matrix are placed in artifical wombs and given liquid food with all the correct nutrients and exchange for that the power up the matrix. To be honest I think this is a very bright idea and I can see why the AI did so, so efficient and very less wasteful.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:32 AM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Morpheus : The human generates more bio-electricity than 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTVs of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion, the machines have found all the energy they would ever need. There are fields...endless fields, were human beings are no longer born. We are grown. For longest time, I wouldn't belive it...and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy the dead, so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

What is The Matrix?

Control. The Matrix is a computer generated dream world, built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.

** Morpheus holds up a battery to Neo ***

*** Neo begins to panic. ***

Neo : No....I don't belive it!! It's not possible.

Morpheus : I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.

Neo : Noooo!! Stop!! Let me out!! I want out!!

I love that part in the film. I wonder will the W.Bros ever explain what type of fusion was used to convert VOLTS & BTVs into an endless supply of energy for the machines?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 20th, 2003 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:38 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i want to be a battery

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 02:46 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think i would rather USE a battery, than BE a battery...It probably REALLY hurts when they recharge...OW, OW, OW, OW, OW...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:01 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Could I just be a small battery. One that isn't used so much confused

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:52 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I don't want to be a battery unless it's a Duracell ---

I also think the idea is brilliant.
But as the machines are drawing energy from the human bodies, they must have fed something else beside other humans' recycled bodies if they don't want the human race to die out cuz the food would get less and less.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:01 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
I think i would rather USE a battery, than BE a battery...It probably REALLY hurts when they recharge...OW, OW, OW, OW, OW...

and how would u do that wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:37 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

are you asking how i would use a battery?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:39 PM
Korri

no recharge

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:40 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

lightning rods...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:41 PM
Korri

Llaughing out loudL aouch

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:42 PM