KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » who should the x4 villain be

who should the x4 villain be
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

Laugh who should the x4 villain be

XORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin eek! laughing Happy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:02 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Not magneto again.
How about Apocalpyse

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:10 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Pict
Not magneto again.
How about Apocalpyse

IMO Magneto will be good in X4. He seemed changed at the end of X3. "What have I done?!" With Charles not back yet, Magneto can run the school like in the comics.

And I agree, bring in Apocolypse.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:14 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Yeah but how would he be done do U think? The juggernaut suit on my fellow Brit, Vinnie Jones, was bad quality however i don't really like CGI characters in movies.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:17 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah but how would he be done do U think? The juggernaut suit on my fellow Brit, Vinnie Jones, was bad quality however i don't really like CGI characters in movies.

The suit looked a lot better than I originally thought it would though.

For Apocolypse, his look would of course be different than the blue guy we have in the comics. It would probably be more along the lines of the version we got in X-Men: Evolution, ancient Egyptian.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Hmm... i haven't seen the show that far on i am trying to collect the dvds but i am only up to exposing the truth i think its called. the ones where Havok first makes his appearance. i think that the show was great though and as i have only been reading comics since i was 18, 2 years ago, X men evolution introduced me to some new characters.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:28 AM
thesithlord3

i think xmen 4 should not have so many pointless bad guy mutants but have several main ones like omega red or apocolypse.

DAMNIT THEY SHOULD HAVE ARCHANGEL INSTEAD OF PLAIN ANGEL

AND I THINK THEY SHOULD CHANGE JUGGERNAUT TO LOOK LIKE THE HULK.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:00 AM
thesithlord3 is currently offline Click here to Send thesithlord3 a Private Message Find more posts by thesithlord3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

What's the difference between the angels? Metal wings or something

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:03 AM
Icicle
Wild Mage

What's the difference between the angels? Metal wings or something

Subsequently, in a battle with the Marauders during their massacre of the mutant Morlocks, the Angel was caught by Blockbuster. Another Marauder, Harpoon, then impaled the Angel's wings with his weapons. The thunder god Thor rescued the Angel, but the bones of the Angel's wings had been permanently crippled, and his wounds became infected. As a result, surgeons amputated Worthington's wings. Worthington changed his will, leaving his fortune to X-Factor, thereby unwittingly playing into Hodge's plans. Shortly afterwards, in despair over the loss of his wings, his breakup with Southern, and the controversy plaguing X-Factor, Worthington apparently committed suicide in a small aircraft that exploded.

In fact, however, Worthington was teleported to safety by the mutant Apocalypse who, through genetic manipulation, caused the Angel's wings to grow back in a new form. His views towards the world radically altered by his recent traumatic experiences, Worthington became one of Apocalypse's warriors, the so-called Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and took the name Death. As Death, he battled the other four founding members of X-Factor, but he was shocked into ending his attack when one of the X-Factor members, Iceman, faked his own demise. Abandoning both Apocalypse and X-Factor, Worthington flew off to live a solitary life. He then rejoined X-Factor and adopted the new name of Archangel. Recently Warren underwent yet another transformation. This time Archangel "shed" his metallic wings which gave way to his older, more familiar feathered wings.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:11 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

..........yeah thought so

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:12 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i recon that they will tie up the loose ends of pheonix and there'll be a relatively minor bad guy, protius(knowing the films not prof's son!!!) or omega red

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:24 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mYsTiquE_DuDe

Apocalypse definately!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:09 PM
mYsTiquE_DuDe is currently offline Click here to Send mYsTiquE_DuDe a Private Message Find more posts by mYsTiquE_DuDe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i think they should bring in proteus if moira is in it. plus there will be kick ass special affex

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:11 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
Apocalypse definately!

Sinster and Apocalypse for the next 3

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithlord3

AM I RIGHT IN SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD'VE MADE JUGGERNAUT LOOK LIKE THE HULK SPECIAL EFFECTS WISE??

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:13 PM
thesithlord3 is currently offline Click here to Send thesithlord3 a Private Message Find more posts by thesithlord3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by thesithlord3
AM I RIGHT IN SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD'VE MADE JUGGERNAUT LOOK LIKE THE HULK SPECIAL EFFECTS WISE??

You're wrong.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:17 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesithlord3

Yes, if they wanted him done realistically. He's called Juggernaut for a reason, not because he looks like a slightly bigger, bulkier human. There are natural professional wrestlers who look more physically imposing than Vinnie Jones in that suit.

"But Juggernaut will look silly as CGI!" Well WHY have him in the f*cking movie then? Either have him realistic sized and stature, or don't have him at all, it's that simple. Don't selfishly have him and then make him shit. He's not an essential character, but if you want him, make him realistic to what he is. Vinnie Jones looked like Avalanche more than Juggernaut, it was pathetic. X-Men movie casting has never been the best, but that was ridiculous.

Would Juggernaut have looked silly as CGI? Maybe. Would CGI Juggernaut look any more stupid than Vinnie Jonesernaut? No.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:44 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Vinnie Jones was a good chocie for Juggernaut, they just needed to CGi build him up more, not as much as the Hulk, just enough to see veins almost pop.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:58 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Villian should Be apocalypse, and the minor vilian should Be Sinister

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:59 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lighthammer
Vinnie Jones was a good chocie for Juggernaut, they just needed to CGi build him up more, not as much as the Hulk, just enough to see veins almost pop.

Oh for the love of spirits. How far up your asses do Brett Ratner's/Marvel's dicks have to be before you realise that they're f*cking you, man? I swear the level of blind acceptance here is sickening.

Vinnie Jones a good choice? Give it a rest. No living human being can successfully play Juggernaut, anyone with any perception of what he's like in the comic could see that. You're just accepting it because it was X-Men and you feel you have to like it.

The only way he could possibly be done was by CGI, and you say that would have looked stupid. Vinnie Jones didn't? The man looked hilarious. There are wrestlers with NO CGI, NO bodysuit, that look bigger. I had to do a triple take and pause it the first time I saw the trailer. You're supposed to KNOW when you see Juggernaut, not accept that the man looks a bit like him in a multiple pound suit.

It was a ridiculous choice, wake up.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote