KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Reloaded preview

Reloaded preview
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Reloaded preview

Matrix Reloaded Preview
While we get a review ready, here's a taste...
September 30, 2003 - The Matrix Reloaded has arrived here at IGN L.A., which means yours truly has his day planned out. Warner has said no reviews until October 1, which, according to our calendar, is tomorrow. So while yours truly frantically processes through the movie and extras, here are some screens to keep you excited.

The Matrix Reloaded hits stores on October 14 in a two-disc set that will run for $29.95. Aside from the film, will include:

Preload - Get a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew.

The Freeway Chase - Behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film.

What is The Animatrix? - A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix.

Enter The Matrix - Making of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it. Your exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter the Matrix.

The Matrix Unfolds - A review of The Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact 2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded parody

Get Me An Exit - Matrix-inspired advertising.

All of these documentaries are in full screen, and hence, non-anamorphic. Audio for the film is Dolby Digital 5.1 while the documentaries are two-channel. Unfortunately, that fantastic The Matrix Revolutions trailer is not included.

Attachment: matrix_reloaded_disc_1-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:22 AM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Here's more.

Attachment: matrix_reloaded_disc_1-0.jpg

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:23 AM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

And more.

Attachment: matrix_reloaded_disc_2-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:24 AM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

More.

Attachment: matrix_reloaded_disc_2-5.jpg

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:25 AM
Sifer

Errr the trailer which was attached to the end of Reloaded in the Cinema is DEFINATELY on it - how do I know? Cause I have it. So that guy at IGN better do a bit more searching before he puts his review up - the fool.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:42 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Thanks, you are a credit to the site.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:10 AM
Korri

nice picture love

lol urs truly....thats sweet

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:13 PM
Korri

ya

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

where you got it from.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:18 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiQuiD

sifer... he does say that the trailer is on it... he says that the theatrical trailer just released isnt. btw.. i asked this before... how do u have the dvd? its the actual official one?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:28 PM
LiQuiD is currently offline Click here to Send LiQuiD a Private Message Find more posts by LiQuiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

whistle

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:31 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote