KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Do you own Matrix Action Figures ?

Do you own Matrix Action Figures ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Do you own Matrix Action Figures ?

They rock !

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:59 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

they do rock...but I don't own any. I just look at them in E-Bay..hehe. Well I wish I had one yes

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:04 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

SO DO I!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:36 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

They sure as hell dont sell, I run a Gaming store and we sell figures and the matrix ones are our worst sellers.... Exept the huge Mero pad/ Neo one its really cool.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:02 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

this one is the one i was talking about

Attachment: toys.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:06 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kick a$$!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

uhh. im not in jr high anymore :P

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:59 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wots wrong with that stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:01 PM
LiQuiD

i have the neo one... and its not like i play wit it, its more of a statue... i love it, the detail is great

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:04 PM
LiQuiD is currently offline Click here to Send LiQuiD a Private Message Find more posts by LiQuiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i want it!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:09 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

me too! god i love toys and statues, especially with the matrix involved.... video game stuff is cool too

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:41 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I’m not in Junior High anymore either. I still have the fly-kicking Trinity from M1, “Featuring Trinity” from M1, Trinity Lobby scene AND Neo Lobby Scene.
Why should growing up mean I can’t have toys??? blink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:00 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i heard that Omega...i may be eighteen, but that doesnt mean i dont like "toys" anymore, nor does it mean i always play with "toys"...i've moved up to PC games...haha...but i still have my SW figurines (i got two shoe boxes, is not alot, but its enough...)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:50 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

i ordered a twin 1 figure, but it was on backorder. about 3 or 4 months went by, and they just kept telling me it was on backorder. finally i just cancelled the order. i would still like to have one, though. maybe i'll try again. i collect stuff like that. i have some trek figures, and harry potter stuff. i really like the twins, so i'll probably end up with those figures, too. maybe a neo, too? we'll see.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:42 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think they should have Matrix Beanie Babies seeing as i collect them..i can make them fight and then i can do what my friend Gregor did and get a video camera and make my own film!! eek!

and btw nobody is too old for toys!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:18 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

quote:
Originally posted by Korri

and btw nobody is too old for toys!!

Exactly! Well, we need the Matrix Cookie box. That's what we need!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:20 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, the Matrix Cookie Box...Its Smiths head, and when you open it, it says "LOOK PAST THE FLESH AND SEE YOUR COOKIE..."

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:22 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

haha cool... and Korri, that one about the Matrix beanie babies, that would be excellent...I collect beanie babies as well. Not that much, but still collect them. But my only great conditioned one is Tracker, the bloodhound dog...my frekin little cousins played with my other ones like they were barbie dolls!! Anywayz, a Neo beanie babie would be nice...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:19 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
a Neo beanie babie would be nice...

very cute love

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:31 PM