KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dummped the girlfriend today

Dummped the girlfriend today
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Dummped the girlfriend today

i luv it no crying no whiny no sad looks all it was was a u want to still be friends and wouldnt u know it she said yeah so no more kissy kissy in the morning and shit straight to the locker then to first period to sleep thanks god my reasons for dumping her she smoked she was clingy didnt put out to good for a month and did he eye brows like she was blind folded my eye brows are like 10 times better and it takes me like 2 minutes to do them so ne one go out with sumone and break up this week

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:11 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't do my eyebrows.

Maybe you're a girly man....j/k

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:12 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

didn't she give you a BJ ? that's plenty of putting out.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:13 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

and ur proud of this why huh

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

im proud cause there was no crying or nothing and she didnt get hurt and pablo that was another chick i only got a handy from her but ne way to mr lance oo eyah i am a pretty boy not a girly man UR THE GIRLY MAN AND IM HERE TO PUMP U UP lol some arnold impressions for ya hehe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

SNL impresions as well

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:28 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

never watched that show i saw the one with sarha michelle gellar but thats about it

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:37 AM
KidRock

bein single is the way to go i found out lol play the field homeboy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:38 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hell yeah and no home boy talk bro lol and btw when u getin a avatar cause i am looking forward to seeing a kid rock av with two middel finger sup hehe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:39 AM
KidRock

im searching around lol cant find one that fits my "american bad ass" style yet lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:40 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u have me to thank for that one mang brawler biotch hehe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:42 AM
KidRock

lol thanks cowboy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:44 AM
DeNiro

u know it bro PanterA rock

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:47 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pantera rocks almost as much as being single.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:56 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

both ways are fun wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
both ways are fun wink
so some say

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:08 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i like having a fool around buddy but i neevr had one so lt me reprahse i wish i had a fool round buddy or a **** buddy and by buddy i mean lady

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:08 AM
Kram3r

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:01 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote