KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The Offical Aaron Stanford/Pyro Theard!

The Offical Aaron Stanford/Pyro Theard!
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emma718
posthuman

The Offical Aaron Stanford/Pyro Theard!

Hmmm, well i decided 2 make a new theard, as all the other ones are way old and i didn't know if i could renew them or not smile

So i made a new one and hopefully this theard will stay alive lol. Here we can talk about John Allerdyce (aka Pyro) or the actor that plays him Aaron Stanford.

Enjoy!

xo Manda

Attachment: pyro5.jpg
This has been downloaded 538 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:48 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Ok I guess I'll start it off.

I thought Pyro was great in X2. Cocky, a rebel, etc. They didn't try to make him out to be anything that he isn't. He wasn't some really good kid gone bad in a tragedy or something made up like that. He also kicked some ass at the Drake house lol. I thought he was great....I'm really looking forward to what they have him do in X3.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

^well said smile

i can't wait either, too see him in the brotherhood that will be a sight 2 see.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:08 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I really like him. He's cute and rebellious! In fact, I used him for one of my unofficial music videos. He is the star of my "Chaotic" video

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:47 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

oo a music vid?? can i see pleeaassee lol smile and he is a cutie, and omg ah at my high school we have a new student (he is blonde and has awesome hair!) anyway he looks like the young Pyro lol, but skinner though..soooo hot!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:14 AM
Disappear

what do you mean "didn't make him out to be anything that he isnt"? the movieverse version of pyro is nothing like his canon counterpart, for one. and considering the writers of the movie are determining what he is and isn't [within the movieverse,] he is, by default, only what he is.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:44 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

xmen 3 Pyro

Attachment: x-men3_image34.jpg
This has been downloaded 566 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 06:10 AM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I LOVE that pic!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:39 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

who doesn't lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:20 AM
Emma718
posthuman

as no one has posted i am posting a pic smile

Attachment: x-men3_image42.jpg
This has been downloaded 525 time(s).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:04 PM
monroe

its really weird in X1 i fancied CYCLOPS thn in X2 i really fancied ICEMAN (bobby drake) and now after seeing a couple of pic of PYRO with the new image i'm thinking........ OMG HE'S YUMMY , lol
i love his hair and apparently that was Aaron's own idea too and i like the dark image too with the dark clothes they so suit him and i love the fact that he has the little box lighter thing stapped onto his wrist now and all he has to do is press a button and then he can just........ LET RIP WITH THE FIRE...lol i think i'm just in love with the gorgous bad boy that can manipulate fire lol stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:35 AM
monroe is currently offline Click here to Send monroe a Private Message Find more posts by monroe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

^ hehe lol...i love his hair 2 smile

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:01 AM
Mana4X2
To die for, Savvy?

OOOOOOOH, now this is my kinda thread *waves to Mandy* Awesome, awesome... I love my Pyro...

Some piccies from Mana...

eek!

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Cheers,
Mana

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 06:32 AM
Mana4X2 is currently offline Click here to Send Mana4X2 a Private Message Find more posts by Mana4X2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:12 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mana4X2
To die for, Savvy?

Aaaaaaah, thanks Paranoid Pyro, what a babe!!!!!!

Norrington: "You actually were telling the truth."
Jack: "I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:17 PM
Mana4X2 is currently offline Click here to Send Mana4X2 a Private Message Find more posts by Mana4X2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

*WAVES smile HEY MANA* drool, total hottness thanks guys...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:57 AM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Here's one.

It was made by Fruity over at SHH

Attachment: aaron.gif
This has been downloaded 491 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 03:39 PM
Emma718
posthuman

^ oo sweet..smile oo you're on the superherohype boards 2 thought u were smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 02:01 AM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Are you there too? What's your username over there?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:14 AM
Emma718
posthuman

hehe Emma718..the same as here smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:13 PM