KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg

Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg

Who do you like better as an actor, Donnie Wahlberg, or Mark Wahlberg. If you didn't know, yes, they are brothers. I gotta say, I like Donnie Wahlberg a lot better. His performance in Diamond Men and Band Of Brothers is enough to sway my vote towards him. I think he shows more depth than Mark Wahlberg does.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 10:37 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Who do you like better as an actor, Donnie Wahlberg, or Mark Wahlberg. If you didn't know, yes, they are brothers. I gotta say, I like Donnie Wahlberg a lot better. His performance in Diamond Men and Band Of Brothers is enough to sway my vote towards him. I think he shows more depth than Mark Wahlberg does.

All good points... but, does he have a six-pack like Marky Mark? Does he "feel the vibration, come on, come on, feel the vibration"?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think marky Mark is good at playing different version of himself. Look at Entourage. That pretty much sums him up.

I gotta go with Donnie on this one. Band of Brothers was a great series.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 11:49 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
All good points... but, does he have a six-pack like Marky Mark? Does he "feel the vibration, come on, come on, feel the vibration"?

I think since they share the same blood, Donnie's six pack is probably a bit smaller and he does feel the vibration a little, but not as much as Marky.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 11:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mark Walhberg has had the better career.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 07:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dhong
Who's the Server?

I would say Donnie.... His potrayal of Carwood Lipton was pure gold. Though Mark is also good.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:48 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

I'm going to have to say Mark simply because I've been a fan of his longer but I do think Donnie is a great actor. Does anyone remember him in The Sixth Sense as the disturbed boy Vincent Grey? It was only a small role but he was so good in it I remembered him throughout the whole film.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:00 AM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CopycatF

I have to say Mark! I donīt know why but I just get a good feeling when I see him in movies ^^ I loved him in The Departed!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:11 PM
CopycatF is currently offline Click here to Send CopycatF a Private Message Find more posts by CopycatF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Between those two, I would have to say Mark Wahlberg. I enjoyed most of his movies and he's an great actor.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 10:18 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Mark is great but since I haven't seen him in Boston attend to any Celtics game while Donnie has been struggling with us season ticket holders, I go for Donnie ahahahaha...

just kiddin!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:32 AM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote