KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » some more *250 things legolas wouldnt say* i posted at the other board

some more *250 things legolas wouldnt say* i posted at the other board
Started by: OrliNElijahsGrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

some more *250 things legolas wouldnt say* i posted at the other board

heres some more...i just posted them at the ob files message board, hahaha they are halarious!!!

GOT ANOTHER!!!

*Arwen runs up to Legolas with black under her eyes*
Legolas: Arwen..who gave you the black eye?
Arwen: its not a black eye, its mascara, ive been crying, aragorn has hurt my feelings again *sobs and goes to hug legolas*
Legolas: THEY HAVE MASCARA IN RIVENDELL?!! SINCE WHEN?!! I MUST HAVE SOME!!!! *starts to run and arwen falls to the ground*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Legolas: *singing* THE HILL ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

ANOTHER!

Legolas: aragorn..no offense, but that outfit was so last year!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ANOTHER!

On a roll here people! HAHAHAA

Legolas: *starts to cry to aragorn* ill never let go jack..ill never let go
Aragorn: what in the bloody hell?
Legolas: IM FLYING JACK..JACK..*grabs aragorn and kisses him* oh jack
Aragorn: LET GO YOU SICKO!!!!!!! *smacks him*
Legolas: No jack..the name isnt sicko...ITS ROSE!!! *titanic music starts to play* lets go get nakie in the old car and get screwy...take me to the stars...to the
*Aragorn slaps him*
Aragorn: SNAP OUT OF IT YOU FREAK!!
Legolas: *slaps back and lets go* well @#%$ damn...IVE LET GO!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha i thought these were all funny! hahahahahaa

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:27 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Legolas: "What in all of middle earth is this?"

*Gimli gives birth to a newborn child*

Gimli: "I told you dwarve women look like dwarve men."

Legolas: "Right. It's the beards. My bad, dude. My bad."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

MODS!!!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:15 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
MODS!!!!!

What?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:28 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

aw forget it.

It's like fighting undertow, first you have to let it take you then you have to circumnavigate it...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:09 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Ah..sick of Orlandothreads eh?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:22 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

... me too but this one is at least funny big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:23 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

hahahahahahahaahhaaha *falls over laughing*

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:06 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

HAHA thats was funny good work!

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:58 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could you picture Legolas going: " OH!!! Myybe later we can paint our toe nails and share embarissing stories!!" like on that's so raven, except he means it? HAHAHAHAH *falls over so hard needs ale to take away the pain*

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:50 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

GABRIEL05, there is nothing wrong with Legolas obsession threads!!!!!!

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:52 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

okie, 1. If I see another Orli/Legolas thread, I will SCREAM!

and 2. It would be more funny if one of them had more to do with Lord of the Rings humor.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:48 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

^^agreed with number 1 most

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:58 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Kitoky this was posted a long time ago, people just found it and replied...bumping it up to near the top, its been here

I actually do have some "100 things the fellowship would never say" too that i made

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:00 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Ohhh I see...I'm sorry. I thought this was new.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:04 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Gandalf: for the last time...say it with me you twinkle farted fools....LAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMBAS BREAD
Frodo: LAAAAAAAAAMBAS BREAD!
Legolas: lambas, one full bite can fill the stomach of a full grown man
Sam: llllllllaaaaambas bread!
Gandalf: SHUT UP LEGOLAS! and say it with me.........lammmbasss bread
Legolas: lambas bread this..*throws a rock at gandalf*
Gandalf: YOU JUST THREW ROCKANNE AT ME YOU FOOL!
Legolas: *lets out a cry* NOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKANNE! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE!!! DO CPR ON HER! SHES NOT BREATHING! OH GOD! NOT MY BRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gandalf: *walks off* stupid fiend
Legolas: *takes out arrow and shoots it at gandalfs ass* COME BACK YOU..*cries* MURDERER!
Gandalf: YEEEOOOUCH! i didnt kill her! you did!!! you threw her at me! YOU BEATER!
Legolas: *cries* YOU HAVE NO HEART! *holds rock* rockanne...speak to me...rockanne..your leggy lulu is here..*kisses the rock*
Gandalf: grow up legolas
Legolas: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:07 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

*lembas* (lol i just realized it was spelled lembas lastnight)

its okay, you didnt know, your forgiven

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:10 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Legolas: a zah-kay-nay a ching changity chong
Aragorn: what?
Legolas: nothing..*looks away*
Aragorn: did you say i wear a thong?
Legolas: No that is gandalf my friend
Gandalf: *walks in* my crack itches!!! ITS IN THE CRACK ITS IN THE CRACK EEEEEEK!!1

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:11 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

"I'm not the prettiest."

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:16 AM
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

legolas's last name sounds like a kind ov weed
in this mag orlando was sayin his embarrassing moment and hes like such a proper little english boy

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 09:30 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote