KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the matrix phone

the matrix phone
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

the matrix phone

Does anyone know where i can buy a samsung matrix phone, and how long will these be availible, I know there limited to 10,000, but i have the 1000$ ready to go. i just cant find a solid source where to pick it up. i want to get another one for my brother in X-mas, do you think they will still be availible around X-mas time?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 12:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

And, in a similar vein, does anyone know where I can get some of those uber-cool morpheus sunglasses?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 01:15 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why eek! ? What's wrong with morpheus sunglasses?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:31 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

huh?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did you say eek! ?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:34 PM
furryman
honky

thats a good thing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:35 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:37 PM
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, thanks. Wow don't I feel stupid

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:38 PM
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have found the answer to my own question. Go here:

http://www.matrixeyewear.com/buy_mo..._sunglasses.htm

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:40 PM
Korri

eek! (good thing again stick out tongue)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:42 PM
Agent
Firestarter

I think the Samsung Matrix is not available online, yet.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:12 PM
Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

The site doesn't mention it...

I mean the availability, cuz the phone's there.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:17 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent
Firestarter

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
The site doesn't mention it...

I mean the availability, cuz the phone's there.

Actually the site DOES mention it -

"Product Alert

The Samsung Matrix is not yet available from any of our online merchants. Please enter your e-mail address below, and we'll notify you as soon as it is available. "

click around a bit more...
stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:13 PM
Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

thank you. i was just nervous that i missed the month they were availible and they were all sold out, because i reached one sight that said they were sold out.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent
Firestarter

I actually prefer one of these....they look much more like the ones they used in matrix 1......

Attachment: nokiatwin.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah but its just to regular. i am deffaintly going to obtain the reloaded phone, but id rather have the rotatable camera phone than that modern agent phone

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:00 PM
Agent
Firestarter

Those phones in the pic I posted, does anyone know them? What model are they..I can't seem to find any info on those...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:29 PM
furryman
honky

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent
Firestarter

Thanx Burly, but it's not there

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:06 PM