KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Has anyone seen the Animatrix?

Has anyone seen the Animatrix?
Started by: trilight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trilight

Has anyone seen the Animatrix?

I have not seen them. What are they about? Are they any good?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:23 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I heard they are pretty cool.
But seeing as I dont have DSL I wont bother dl them.
I'm sure they will make it on the DVD

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:29 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I think it already is on DVD.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:38 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i think they come out on dvd here in a week or two. i have seen the previews for them and some of the short films look pretty good, but some dont.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:42 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

they're gonna be on dvd and vhs from june, i think. Round here they broadcast them on a tv channel. Is aw the first episode last week. The one with the destruction of osiris.....very good graphics (not quite final fantasybig grin but it's great also)
Hope they'll put them all on.....thy're short though....10 mins an episode.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:13 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yes. comes out in the states on June 3rd...look awesome. i've seen 4 the short films. i believe that there are 9

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:00 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

only 9?...90 minutes???..poodoo

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

but the quality of all the films are great...at least for the ones that i've seen anyway

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:04 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bwah..only seen the first one.....do the regular characters appear in it?
shit..i have to get the bootleg

Last edited by Dexx on May 20th, 2003 at 08:11 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:05 PM
Tevesh

the detective story has trinity in it...i don't know about the rest

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:07 PM
Darth Vicious

Im looking forward to buying the DVD, i believe the "Last Flight of the osiris"is there since it was mentioned in the movie im also wondering if they gonna show how Neo freed that guy from Zion, the one that was following him around all the time!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:24 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I cant wait to see them, i think im going to buy it.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 12:40 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I might buy it too. So it's CGI like Final Fantasy?

Old Post May 21st, 2003 01:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Got them preordered! 9 episodes bout 10 min each released in the states on june 3rd. First episode, Flight of the Osiris, is CGI like Final Fantasy the others I believe are more anime style. They had a show on MTV2 that had previews of them all, was a pretty cool show. As far as if the regular peeps are in them I did see that one , think it was called "The Program" had Trin and Morph fighting each other in one of the loading programs when Trin first came to the real world. Looked wicked with a samurai type fight right down to the clothes. Now I was in and out so don't take this to the bank, so to speak.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:21 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im looking forward to buying the DVD, i believe the "Last Flight of the osiris"is there since it was mentioned in the movie im also wondering if they gonna show how Neo freed that guy from Zion, the one that was following him around all the time!

I did here that there is one episode that shows that Darth. Think its called "The Kid". If sources are correct, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is the only one to free himself from the matrix

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:25 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They just showed Final Flight of the Osiris on tv over here. It was cool enough.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 21st, 2003 at 11:28 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah..same here...hope they show them all

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 05:58 AM
chico
chopper style

I went today to www.whatisthematrix.com they have 4 episodes to download. Think I'm going to wait and buy the DVD though and see them all at once.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:39 AM
Tevesh

yeah. i've seen the 4 available for download. they are all good. detective story was the worse in my opinion

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:52 AM
chico
chopper style

I love anime so this will be a treat for me...Matrix+Anime=happiness for Chico.

Big DBZ fan btw.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:02 AM