KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » ...it was a perfectly legit thread

...it was a perfectly legit thread
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

...it was a perfectly legit thread

Fine i won't post the lyrics to the song but Divinci's notebook is a great acapella group who sing funny songs like that...you should check them out they're great...

...i was only giving an example of one of their songs jeez, it was as necassary as the next.

http://www.davincisnotebook.com/

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:43 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

use your brain, even you know that was way out of line.
Dont push your luck

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

It wasn't out of line.........this is a music discussion forum, those were lyrics to a song. There is a long thread in this forum devoted to nothing else except "post your favorite lyrics". I guess song lyrics are only acceptable if they are popular and the mods do not dislike them.

Sure.........those lyrics were stupid in my opinion........I don't believe I'll be checking out the song. They are rather childish and immature........but SOME people here like them. The song lyrics those few people like are no less important than what the majority of us like.

I do however you should have titled your thread, "Enormous Penis, the song by __________"..............not just wrote enormous penis as the title.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:58 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

It has nothing to do with how popular the song is or if us mods like it, its to do with keeping these boards clean for all ages to enjoy.

Closing.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:06 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote