KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Favorite Scene in Xmen 1.5

Favorite Scene in Xmen 1.5
Started by: uberreality

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uberreality
I'm confused...

Tongue Favorite Scene in Xmen 1.5

What's your favorite scene in the first Xmen movie? Mine was when Rogue was dead, and Wolverine was all crying and holding her. big grin

bunnybunnybunnybunny All these bunnies are hopping hopping hopping all around my head. Their fuzzy little tails are tickling my brain and making me twitch! bunnybunnybunnybunny

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 02:49 AM
uberreality is currently offline Click here to Send uberreality a Private Message Find more posts by uberreality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

Storm's most famous quote (and the worst too)laughing out loud ...I laughed soooo much when I watched it first time...oh, but come on, the special effects are good (at least this).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:08 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uberreality
I'm confused...

What quote? Witch one?

bunnybunnybunnybunny All these bunnies are hopping hopping hopping all around my head. Their fuzzy little tails are tickling my brain and making me twitch! bunnybunnybunnybunny

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:10 AM
uberreality is currently offline Click here to Send uberreality a Private Message Find more posts by uberreality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"Do you know what happens when a toad is struck by lightening? The same this that happens to anything else."

That one?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:52 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

muhahaha that was funny! evil face

my fave is when Logan meets Ororo and Scott... and Wheelz evil face

Lance: cool sig! big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:58 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I Loved..."Keep your EYE open."

Thanks Dez, I just had Hege make it today with the Future EVO pics from extreme-evolution.com

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:24 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

yeah, I like those pics! future Kurt is awesome! hmmm... big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:59 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

my was (of course) the wheels line ^^ and... uhm... practically every scene that had magneto in it... anywho... really nice sig lancey... does this adress contain a virus too, like the previous one?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:59 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The other one had a virus???

I never knew that, it was just a fun site that made you restart your computer.

And no, this site is literally for you if you are bored. Bored.Com , it's got fun stuff to do to pass the time while on the net.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:01 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

well... it did make me restart my comp but with an addition from norton antivirus... miffed...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:05 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Awww....I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:06 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

it's nothin.... got rid of it already

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:10 AM
LanceWindu

That's good.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:10 AM
Kes
Philie

Topic ppl

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Wolvie: Hey, its me
Cyke: Prove it
Wolvie: You're a dick
Cyke: O.K

laughing out loud laughing out loud

And the Wheelz line of course.

In the train station aswell when that cute little boy looks up as Cyke and pulls a funny face, hehe

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:38 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

quote:
[i]

In the train station aswell when that cute little boy looks up as Cyke and pulls a funny face, hehe [/B]

hey that's cute, you dickwheel!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:46 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I said it was cute!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:02 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

okay ^_^

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:04 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
"Do you know what happens when a toad is struck by lightening? The same this that happens to anything else."

That one?

Yes, that one, sorry, it wasn't a qoute, it was a line, but I think most people got what I meant.

the wheelz line is really great either...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:15 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

quote:
Originally posted by BarmyBrummie
Wolvie: Hey, its me
Cyke: Prove it
Wolvie: You're a dick
Cyke: O.K

laughing out loud laughing out loud

And the Wheelz line of course.

In the train station aswell when that cute little boy looks up as Cyke and pulls a funny face, hehe

laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:27 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote