KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Close me if I'm redundant but where does Tsion get its tech from?

Close me if I'm redundant but where does Tsion get its tech from?
Started by: GABRIEL05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Close me if I'm redundant but where does Tsion get its tech from?

Do they sneak up above ground and steal it from like broken "obsolete" machines? or do they actually devise the knowhow to build this stuff themselves? I think they begin with salvaged resources, then they learn to create their own tech and build Zion up.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 08:51 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Tsion? ...is this like Trish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:06 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

sorry I just like spelling things wierd ways.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:19 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

They send Trish up. She always gets something new. Happy Dance

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:27 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Tsion and Zion are very similar in pronunciation...leave him alone

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:37 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:44 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Both your theories are probably correct. Happy Dance

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:54 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

embarrasment hey, i was joking stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Don't worry I don't take sh*t personal. Whats irking me is that none of you have any theories though stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:00 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, considering Zion is probably already built when they get there, i'm guessing that the tech is there also...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:24 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It was already there? What about the "first" Zion? And how would it be built, and wouldn't the people released from the matrix know that it was made by the machines?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:33 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

The first Zion probably had tech from the end of war. Think of it like this. After the war Zion is the last human outpost (circa matrix 1.0) It gets destroyed later (circa end of matrix 2.0) and the process we now know of begins with the rebuilding of zion and the such.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:36 PM
furryman
honky

the sewers used to be cities that spanned hundreds of miles.. there is industrial style remains littering them...
these were here before zion even started

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:40 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

yeah but zion is far away from those sewers. It'd be hard to get there without transport. However that might answer where the tech came from

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:43 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

(please log in to view the image)

Made in the USA, year 2101.. Morpheus said in M1 that he thought it was 2199 or so.. so basically even the ships are stolen, or remains, or.. how did they get the ships even??

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:45 PM
furryman
honky

01 used to make the hover cars.. gov used planes with the pads on to scorch the skies... they must be able to get parts from somewhere

remember that comic; where there is a guy living (near 01?) and theres all this 20/1st century stuff, and he rescues the rebel.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:49 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Which rebel? The one with the DVD and how it cant hold an agent's hair?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:52 PM
furryman
honky

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:16 AM
Lag

I'd say the only sound theory is that the machines made them back when 01 was flourishing and building all the hover cars and stuff. I think I saw a plate that read 2097 or something like that, I forget where though, maybe it was the Osiris. Yeah I'm sure it was the Osiris, but now I'm not sure it was 2097 it might have been 2197. I'll check tonight or somebody else can. Anyway, that explains the ship, but not the Zion mainframe or Zion itself.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:38 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Looking at the timeline, Zion (and probably other cities) were built underground in the last days of the war, and were strongholds of resistance/survival against the machines.

Now, since the Zion Database has survived some 500+ years, so we can see Second Renaissance, the machines obviously do not destroy Zion’s machinery. That would be like killing of a “sibling”, and would make it hard for Zion to serve it’s control purpose.

Every woman., man and child ARE killed. The place is probably in ruins, but it’s not beyond repair. The previous One with his 23 people arrive to this ruined city and rebuild it.
Not from scratch.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:52 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote