KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Drill Reanimated

Drill Reanimated
Started by: LarryTheArch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drill Reanimated

I'm pretty sure that I posted this question somewhere in cyberspace already, but I thought it would be answered quicker as a thread. In the Zion Battle with the APUs (Thank you Alias Neo), after they retreated into Zion itself, those setinels swarmed all over the "dead" driller. How in god's name did they make alive again. The Driller was heavily damaged already, (and from that drop) so how did shocking it bring it back to life?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:47 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

electric impulses

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:58 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

pleaz clarify.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:25 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

The sentinels used their power to re-power the drill.

Its pretty obvious while watching, you can see the sentinels red eyes flicker and basically go out, they are just giving it power.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:06 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

That drill wasn't blown up. It was disabled when the Hammer's EMP went off.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:07 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
That drill wasn't blown up. It was disabled when the Hammer's EMP went off.

yeas i agree with that. plus if you can believe that they can build it in the first place - why cant they fix it?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:43 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yep, they definately give it power from their own, not only do their eyes flicker and go out, a number fall off.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:17 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
66tom99

It's a prelude to the bit at the end, where the Source pumps all that energy into neo, to 'restart' him. maybe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:16 PM
66tom99 is currently offline Click here to Send 66tom99 a Private Message Find more posts by 66tom99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um...no

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:58 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

what do you mean "um...no"?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:08 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

um..no.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:27 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

um..no. means that is not the case.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:36 PM
Sifer

In reference to?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:52 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Clarification is needed

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:59 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

I think he was referring to the post about it being a prelude.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:33 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:05 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

the squddies are sacrificing themselves to the highr power.... kinda.....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:36 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

The sentinels are giving their power to recharge the drills. Neo is injected with some kind of energy or program used to destroy Smith. It's kind of opposite, so it wouldn't really prelude to it...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:19 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It would be more like foreshadowing smile And we know the Wachowski's do it all the time. Even all the way back to the first movie - Smith's death for instance big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:30 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smith's death. How does that foreshadow anything?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:32 AM