KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » FOTR & TTT EE out in Theatres Right NOW!!!!!

FOTR & TTT EE out in Theatres Right NOW!!!!!
Started by: ROTK_Rocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROTK_Rocks
LOTR

FOTR & TTT EE out in Theatres Right NOW!!!!!

I don't know about anywhere else but i went to see FOTR EE this afternoon....I'm in Oklahoma and i could only hear of 1 theatre it was showing it around here...(Quail Springs Mall)
And i'm going to see TTT EE next weekend.... roll eyes (sarcastic) smile eek!
This is so awesome to have FOTR and TTT EE in theatres...
But it doesn't last long.. the rest of this weekend for FOTR EE..
Than next weekend for TTT EE
I'ts great to see the EE's in theatres big grin smile
Hope ya'll like the info...

Last edited by ROTK_Rocks on Dec 7th, 2003 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:12 AM
ROTK_Rocks is currently offline Click here to Send ROTK_Rocks a Private Message Find more posts by ROTK_Rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Indeed, here in Arlington, Massachusetts, the only local theatre showing it is the Loews it Boston by Boston Common. I am seeing the 11:30 AM showing tomorrow.

Apparently, only certain theatres are showing the films, meaning it will be exclusive to major theatre chains (probably) in various areas. Additionaly, the Return of the King is only going to be shown in one theatre (as in one screen in the entire movie theatre) will be playing it. At least it's that way in my area. But no worries... My sister already bought the tickets online. My dad also got the Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition tickets online, so they're sitting downstairs on my dining room table right now. I really, really can't wait to see it in the theatres!

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:12 AM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

For those in the UK: This week, they are showing FOTR in Ster Century cinemass and TTT next week! big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:35 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

what the hell is TTT EE? why do you asume that everyone knows these acronyms for things only you care about? i might have attempted an actual responce but your lazeyness forces me to mock you. how hard is it to type all that out ONCE so we know what the hell you're talking about? you piece of crap.

Last edited by octapushunter on Dec 7th, 2003 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:19 PM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

How about you shut up, octopushunter, or if not; be my guest and swiftly procede with getting out of here.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

quote:
what the hell is TTT EE? why do you asume that everyone knows these acronyms for things only you care about? i might have attempted an actual responce but your lazeyness forces me to mock you. how hard is it to type all that out ONCE so we know what the hell you're talking about? you piece of crap.

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but is it really that difficult for you to ask something with sounding mindless/stupid/just plain rude?

No, I thought not....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:41 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

tt ee, two towers extended edition

now here is how to ask next time

" excuse me but please may i ask, what does tt ee mean, as i do not understand and need your assistance on this matter" <<see polite, no arrogance or pigheadedness in sight, you should try it next time, its called manners

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

you're right, i'm an insensitive ass. please forgive me.

for real, i just like being an ass for the sake of being an ass sometimes.

sorry

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:15 PM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Well, it was really awesome, what with the stadium seating (with very comfortable seats) and it being in a digital-theatre. Quite an experience. I'm seeing The Two Towers Extended Edition next Sunday, same place, maybe even same time. I can't wait! And YAY!!! because it's been snowing for two days straight and there's no school tomorrow (for me), so now I don't have to do all my homework now and can just have fun.

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:33 PM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coshlo
Im the coolest! No doubt!

yea they're here in michigan

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:06 PM
Coshlo is currently offline Click here to Send Coshlo a Private Message Find more posts by Coshlo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Yes, I read in the newspaper that The both films will be shown next week in the UK I believe and then the pace for the ROTK which shall "rule them all"

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:44 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROTK_Rocks
LOTR

Thats cool guys...been busy last couple days,,,haven't got a chance to respond....sounds like everybody knows about it smile ....Have fun watching TT....(This weekend) I will definately be going Happy Dance smile
And ROTK oh geeeez not much to say except it will rule the box office smokin'
but the only thing that might beat it was Titanic....I forgot how much it got but i know it got over 1 billion....i think it was around 1.3 but i'm not sure....If anybody knows plz post it smile smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:57 AM
ROTK_Rocks is currently offline Click here to Send ROTK_Rocks a Private Message Find more posts by ROTK_Rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote