KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Scary Movie 2

Scary Movie 2
Started by: DarkFollowerOfTheSith

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkFollowerOfTheSith

Scary Movie 2

So whose looking forward to it?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 04:33 AM
DarkFollowerOfTheSith is currently offline Click here to Send DarkFollowerOfTheSith a Private Message Find more posts by DarkFollowerOfTheSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I think they exhausted all avenues for that in the first film. It would all be the same really. Pretty dull I think!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 05:10 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The first was dull, this one will just be yet another opportunistic replay...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 05:29 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChelsiJediKnight

I totally agree. They are really going stretch that movie to nothing. It was boring and stupid the first time, it is just going to be real retarded the second. They just need to give it up.

Jedi Knightess roll eyes (sarcastic)

But what brings balance to the Chosen One?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 11:14 PM
ChelsiJediKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ChelsiJediKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ChelsiJediKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Total kiddie flick.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 12:10 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zed

'Scary Movie' is supposed to be a parody of 'Screem', but was'nt 'Screem' a parody on horror movies.

Soon someone might make a parody on 'Scary Movie' laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 02:58 AM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

Scary Movie II is not actually parodying Scream Movies, this follow on is parodying Devil worshiping movies. IT looks like that in each Scary MOvie they will seek to parody a sub-genre of the horror industry... It has all the original cast, although some play different characters although some stay the same.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 02:12 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Too bad I've already seen it. It's so hilarious. The caretaker in the mansion, omg he was so funny. I could crack ^ right now.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:47 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

My favorite part was when the girl came downstairs just to tell everyone they sucked and pissed all over the rug. I was crying from laughing so much. The first one was 10 times better though

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Does ne one agree with me that scary movie 2 sucked

There were only like 5 times were this movie made melaugh plus they do more guy nudity then ne girl nudity i mean come on the mangina was just disgusting. sick

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:51 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

loved the first one better but i still loved the sequel

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:59 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I agree with ya deniro, scary movie was certainly good, but part two really pushed it and in the end turned out to be too exaggerated and cliche'd to enjoy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 12:01 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I didn't like the first one so I didn't bother to see the second one.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:55 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote