KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Orlando Was With Christina Ricci

Orlando Was With Christina Ricci
Started by: merryandpipsgig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Shocked Orlando Was With Christina Ricci

I FOUND THIS PIC OMG THEY WERE DATING AUGUST 2002 OMG OMG mad confused

Attachment: hit02june.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:39 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Shocked omg is this true omg

mad

Attachment: flixaugust2.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:42 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Yeah, I've heard that too but that's quite a long time ago. He's dating Kate Bosworth right now.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:31 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

wasnt he also engaged to someone but they broke up be4 LOTR or something like that

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:47 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Yep..I also heard about that, I don't remember any details though. But oh well, if Orlando loves someone, I think he deserves to be happy. smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:50 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Why do I see another thread of Orli and the issue of who's he is dating or used to date? Dude post that in Orlando as Legolas Thread.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:55 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Okay..im gonna say this once and im gonna ONLY say it once, WHO CARES who orlando dated and who hes dating now? is it any of our business? no! We as fans must respect his private life, and keep our noses out of his private life! if you are true fans, you will agree with me, and keep out of his personal life!

I am happy for him!

THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY ;-)

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:59 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

omg omg an actor actually dated someone over a year ago. WHY DOES IT MATTER? Will people stop starting these stupid threads?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:59 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

I guess they will never learn ariadne

it tis a tsk roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:01 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Lord who gives who he is dating, stupid thread again, people get a grip. gonna leave now, toodles. smile

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:54 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gollum_Gal

ok people can put up any kind of thread they want! you ppl dont own everyone! "ooo stupid thread again"..... who cares what u think!!!NO ONE!

~*~i'm not listining! i'M nOT LISTINING!~*~

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:02 PM
Gollum_Gal is currently offline Click here to Send Gollum_Gal a Private Message Find more posts by Gollum_Gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

ok, i wasnt trying to be mean, its just that there is already a thread for Orlando. No need to get angry

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:04 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

It would be nice if all the Orlando related posts could be put in one thread instead taking up a million of them. There's just no point.

Besides, Gollum Gal, what gives you the right to bash everyone else?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:11 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Thank you, *bows*

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:13 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by Gollum_Gal
ok people can put up any kind of thread they want! you ppl dont own everyone! "ooo stupid thread again"..... who cares what u think!!!NO ONE!

Let's start off here......

1) You're a newbie which means you can't start sayin' things like that until you get the facts straight

2) Keeping everything such as a misc. picture of an actor should be posted in their thread so that we don't waste forum space

3) Forums are usually closed because people make threads that does not mean anything or has nothing to do with the general forum.

4) Again, you're a newbie, don't get cross with us.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:23 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

AHHHH!!! *runs around in circles, stops, bashes head on wall* NOT...ANOTHER...STUPID...ORLANDO...THREAD!!!! ARGGGGGG! WHO CARES WHO HE'S DATING?!?!?! YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF HIS FREAKING PERSONAL LIFE!!! Hmmm PLEASE stop making Orli threads!! I threatened to leave this forum on the last one...And I REALLY don't wanna leave!!! :-( So STOP MAKING THESE STUPID ORLI THREADS!!! WE'RE SICK OF THEM!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:28 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Who the h*** do u think u are "Gullom Gal" if u would have taken a look around in the forum you would see that there are 50 thousand threads that have been made and forgotten in a day with the title "Who is Orli Dating" or "Orli is dating that bimbo" or "orli was seen with>>>>"But wait u haven't even been here long enough to look at that.... before u start judging I say take a look at that.... There are threads that are made for "Orli gossip" and those of us who are not fans of comeing on the forum to 5 new orli threads a day appreiciate it if ppl will limit Orli to his appointed threads.... or maybe I should make a new dom thread every day..... oh wait no I use my Dom thread.... ONE THREAD....IS THAT SOOOOO HARD TO GRASP???????

Wait until u make friends on here before u make enemies is my idea!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:38 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Thank you Kit and PippinTook ad Aurora, get the feel of things if you are a newbie before you start to post weird threads. Just tryin to give some helpful advice. *bows to Pip and Kit and A*

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:39 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

lol.....go seniors lol......im a newbie 2 sad
i take it u don like newbies tho?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:20 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

no newbies r cool, jus not when they start off by bashin us
and Aurora, Kit, OrlandoOYEA, and evry1 on this forum you guys are the kings of telling ppl off stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:27 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote