KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » lotr extended

lotr extended
Started by: merryandpipsgig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Cool lotr extended

smokin' i was just woundering what everyone thought about the lord of the rings extended. and if they were angry that they didnt show it at the movies. as money is being spent like for the 3 originals and then the extended 3 thaTS just sooo much money i just ended up buying the 3 extended. much easier, plus i brough awren's elivish neckalace its nice, i spent $350 on that. oh well worth it though, oh i also got a legolas lighter and a merry and pip lighter. lol cute Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' smokin'

Attachment: hobbits.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:26 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

I love the picture .. but... h well

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:28 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Cool what?????

Happy Dance sorry but what do you mean by your message? please explain

Attachment: frodoburger.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:31 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

Oh never mind ... my mind wanders

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:45 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I'm not MAD, I wish that they showed the extended version in the theaters, but I think Jackson likes it likes this because it gets people more excited or something.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:57 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

What I absolutely hate is that there is such a big break between the normal version release and the ee - taking out us fans, they are mad

I like that there is a normal version and a special edition with more film, more specials, more of everything, and for more money - but not that they practically force us to buy both OR download some piracy version.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:55 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

wait until after you've bougth the EE of all three, cuz afterwards they'll come out with all 3 movies in one package with more things in it than before. maybe even a figurine or something...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:00 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

yeah of course they will!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:21 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

until they rob u of all your money damn corporate companies

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:26 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

yeah. wait until next year for the anniversary showing in theaters near you...hopefully it'll be the director's cut.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:32 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

PJ wants your moneyyyyyyyy... that's why I borrow all LotR DVD's from my friends, and I'm waiiiiiting until Christmas to get RotK and probably the other 3 with it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:35 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

i have the TT extended edition smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:01 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I SWEAR, THAT IS THE BEEEEEEEEST!! My friends watched the non-extended TTT, and they didn't like it. They also don't want to watch the 43 extra minutes. Hmph. I WILL GET ROTK FOTR AND TTT!!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:15 PM