KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Magnetic Attraction's been updated!! H/D Slash, don't like, don't click!!

Magnetic Attraction's been updated!! H/D Slash, don't like, don't click!!
Started by: Zandra Shinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zandra Shinto
Draco - Not Afraid to Cry

Magnetic Attraction's been updated!! H/D Slash, don't like, don't click!!

Happy Dance Yay!! Frizzy updated her story, Magnetic Attraction!! ^___^ I'm so so happy! *dances* Happy Dance For those of you who know what I'm talking about, get your little booties down to FanFiction.Net and read it @$!%#*!!! Hehe. big grin

There's been a lot of Harry/Draco fics, but there are only those few that are really worth reading. For example, the ones that are posted below! ^_^ The first three are really worth reading, especially Michael Serpent's Golden Snitch. That one's my favorite. :P big grin So here they are, and trust me, they are very worth reading!

The 10 Recommended H/D Fics For The Obsessed H/D Fan Girl/Boy! big grin

The Golden Snitch Don't wing yourselves, boys! by Michael Serpent

A Soulmate's Story by Mysticalsoul

Faith by Dragongirl16

Magnetic Attraction by frizzy

Welcome To The Real World by IAmTheLizardQueen

Deep As You Go by Mina3

This Side of Me by cherrycola69

Into the Cold Fire by Shamera **Has a Sequel**

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams by Myr

Trading Spaces by SnippyandSnarky

Haha, I would add my own, but I hate my stories so... *cough* Anyways, hope you enjoy these fantastic stories!! Have a good read! reading

Tom Riddle says: Reading is fundamental! Even if it is Harry/Draco smut! :P

Attachment: 1tomriddle2.jpg
This has been downloaded 236 time(s).

~ *thunk* Sorry, what? I just fell off my chair laughing at all the ships that got sunk. - July 16th, 2005 ~
~ The obsession is now CANON. We're sailing, haters. Get used to it. H/D = obsessive!love. ~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:39 PM
Zandra Shinto is currently offline Click here to Send Zandra Shinto a Private Message Find more posts by Zandra Shinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BabyT
Ravenclaw

Thanks for letting us know...I love her stories...and I'll start reading some of the ones you recomended soon...again, thanks!

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:51 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yay more slash stories eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance love rock yes

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 08:34 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zandra Shinto

You're both very welcome! smile

~ *thunk* Sorry, what? I just fell off my chair laughing at all the ships that got sunk. - July 16th, 2005 ~
~ The obsession is now CANON. We're sailing, haters. Get used to it. H/D = obsessive!love. ~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:00 PM
Zandra Shinto is currently offline Click here to Send Zandra Shinto a Private Message Find more posts by Zandra Shinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

if you want another slash story to read that is a bit different search for the author Meggy Potter then theres a story called Draco's Blood Mate. I would put up a link but fanfiction.net is not working for me

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:01 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

luvin' the riddle comment, hun!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

the story is HERE

It is a really good story, here is the summary:

Draco Malfoy is a Vampire and he needs a mate to suck blood out of so he won’t kill anyone else. Only his mate can survive and handle his bite without dying, only receiving a small mark on the neck as they were born with enough power and blood. Who is Draco’s mate?

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:06 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

sounds interesting , ill be sure to read it big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:29 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zandra Shinto

Me too. big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:18 AM
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Does anyone know why Frizzy didn't update her story?

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:19 AM
Zandra Shinto

Her computer blew up, that's why. She's updated it today, though.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:20 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool , i can't wait to read it

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:13 AM
LadyMalfoy
Tom Felton Fan

thank you for the stories! i'm off to read them bye!! * skips off *

I always thought I would follow you up to the gates of Hell if I had to. And that, once arriving there, I would beg the gatekeeper to take me instead of you. And if he must take you, I would ask to come with you. And if he would not let me come with you, I would wait for you on the shores of the river. I promised to watch over you and follow you always. I promised never to leave you. I never thought that death might prevent me. Not your death, but mine.

--Cassandra Claire, Draco Veritas

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:53 PM
LadyMalfoy is currently offline Click here to Send LadyMalfoy a Private Message Find more posts by LadyMalfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Society

Hi, I'm really looking for the story Magnetic Attraction by frizzy and it says the story is NOT on fanfiction and I really want to read it, so does anyone know some where else I can read it?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:05 AM
Society is currently offline Click here to Send Society a Private Message Find more posts by Society Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Society

I found it, don't worry

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:26 PM
Society is currently offline Click here to Send Society a Private Message Find more posts by Society Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Didem

guys i cant found frizzy's story...im about to throw my pc out the window..it says the story is not on fanfiction.net..i tried the other links but i cant found them either..plsss help me..

Now all i want is to die
No streets of gold in the sky
And i wash my hands of you....

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 07:29 PM
Didem is currently offline Click here to Send Didem a Private Message Find more posts by Didem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

yummie more H/D ficcies cool love it!

heres a yummie vamp harry pic incase no ones seen it,

(please log in to view the image)

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:09 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentchild10

I keep trying to get to Frizzy's story and it doesn't work. Can someone please help me out.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:10 PM
silentchild10 is currently offline Click here to Send silentchild10 a Private Message Find more posts by silentchild10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

search for frizzy on the ff.net author search its just that the link needs refreshing hun. heres a new link to her page

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=11549

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Last edited by tigress on Nov 9th, 2004 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:25 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosKitten
Draco'sLove

ok i'm in love with just the first chapter of ur fic Frizzy. Its like really good and I can't wait to read the rest. Ur good. And I've read alot of Harry/Draco fics too. I have my favs. How do u do I mean I am trying and it just is hard. And I love to write.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:04 PM
DracosKitten is currently offline Click here to Send DracosKitten a Private Message Find more posts by DracosKitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote