KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira has Bailed Out

Keira has Bailed Out
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Question Keira has Bailed Out

I was just in IMDB and it looks like Keira Knightley has bailed out. confused Not sure if it is true though!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:12 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

hmm...i dont believe that its true...but I'll check up on it!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:19 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I don't think it is either coz i just went to this other site that I go 2 and it doesn't say nuthin bout it

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:23 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarliciousStar

I read something were Keira was really excitied about the sequal and hoped everyone else would be back to so I don't believe it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:32 AM
StarliciousStar is currently offline Click here to Send StarliciousStar a Private Message Find more posts by StarliciousStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah so did I

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:33 AM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I dont think she did, mabye she'll die....I mean elizabeth ya know....But I dont thinkl she did.

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:48 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Who knows

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:53 AM
Captain's Wench

The monkey knows *points at monkey* ahhhhhh

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:54 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

MONKEY: I KNOW

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 07:26 AM
Captain's Wench

*shines light on monkey* What do you know monkey????

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 07:28 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Monkey: Er....*blows up*

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 07:37 AM
Captain's Wench

d@mn another one blows up....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 07:40 AM
«§hõnknêss»

LOL

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:23 AM
Captain's Wench

but i hope keira doesnt bail out!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 03:27 PM
estel_aragorn
scallywag pirate

quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell668
but i hope keira doesnt bail out!!!!

I agree! That would suck if she left. The movie wouldn't be the same, and if they killed her off that would just be weird!

Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:16 PM
estel_aragorn is currently offline Click here to Send estel_aragorn a Private Message Find more posts by estel_aragorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

well if she does bail out I have her screen name and will give it to everyone so they can annoy the hell out of her until she blocks you...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 07:55 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

I hope she didnt bail out! Wht would they do?! Plz not replace her.....could u post the link APG?

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:32 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Er I would but I dunno how *looks confused*

Try asking her Jessie. I don't think she has though! It would b kinda weird with out her!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 02:38 AM
Captain's Wench

well they could do it so they dont have her in the movie at all..she cuold die giving birth but I think she should be in the movie...hehe I can imagine her and jacks neice getting into it all the time lol!!!!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:46 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah I could 2 LOL *imaining right now*

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:48 AM