KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I got this from the ob files site about the POTC sequel!

I got this from the ob files site about the POTC sequel!
Started by: OrliNElijahsGrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

I got this from the ob files site about the POTC sequel!

POTC Sequel Rumors
Posted by Terry (POTC screenwriter) at wordplayer.com: "None of the internet rumors are remotely true. The subtitle is not going to be 'The Treasure of the Lost Abyss.' There is no ship called the Abyss. There is no casting currently going on for any role (so please stop calling the office). There are no roles for 12-14 year old female actresses."

thought id let you guys know that!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:29 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yay! *hops around* YAY!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:56 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

LOL! hehehe!

I love ur siggy under ur name with sam and frodo! where did u get it?!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:06 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

My secret! big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:21 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

um...... i was the one who got that info.... i posted it on just about every site i'm on..... and on all the threads here...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:42 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

well excuse me, i didnt know, i just found it on the ob files and thought id post it, no need to be rude

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:21 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i was wondering why the hell they'd name it "Treasure of the Lost Abyss" cause that made no sense...and it wasnt a very good title either ^_^. so now the suspense is back woohoo !!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:57 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

Kitoky that is the cutest siggy with frodo/sam, i have that sound clip of frodo going "im glad to be with you samwise gamgee, here at the end of all things" ITS SO SAD! it brings me to tears!

YES THE SUSPENNNNNNSEEEE IS BACK! WOOOHOOOO!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:15 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

haha i hope they DO make it something good. its gonna b really hard to top the first one

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:17 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
i was wondering why the hell they'd name it "Treasure of the Lost Abyss" cause that made no sense...and it wasnt a very good title either ^_^. so now the suspense is back woohoo !!!

ha ha ha ha ha laughing you would be so gutted if it was "treasure of the lost abyss" now ha ha ha ha ha eek! ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha Happy Dance ha ha ha laughing out loud sick

I read the plot on an ob site and it didn't go with the title, I heard [spoiler] that there was going to be a one eyed monster that will has to fight and he also has to fight jack, and barbossa's daughter is in it, thats what I've read anyway.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:44 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

thats a bit far fetched.... not to mention weird.
So yea. i don't think it would be about a one eyed monster. even though gore is a bit weird. i'm not gonna be like Orli'sElf7 and say that i don't like it and i'm glad it's not that way cuz i'm openminded. and if it turns out thats what it's about then i'd be pretty embarassed

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:41 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

actually u know what, i remember someone posted a site, that orlando was giving away things that are going to be in the 2nd potc in a interview, but i heard that the site wasnt true, and someone just made it up, i doubt they will have a one eyed monster, that would be strange, although like u said..gores weird, but lets hope thats not what they have, they havent even started filming yet, hmm!

I cant wait for it!!!! I hope it rocks like the first one!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:59 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

i am hoping...that DEFINETLY they will have a Will and Elizabeth wedding, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh can you imagine it? AWWWW!

I hope they have a will and elizabeth wedding

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:00 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i do but i don't. yea i want then too but i don't cuz i like jack better. but he's really old for her and her and will make a good couple

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:16 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

awww that would be so cute if they had a jack and elizabeth wedding, that would be cute, but a will and elizabeth wedding is EVEN BETTER

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:25 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

God I would HATE IT if they got married..... I can't even look at the kissing scene....
Totall Orli Fan!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:48 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

awww i lovvvvvvve the kissing scene..orli looks like hes a awesome kisser *swoons*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:14 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I hate it. i like jack a LOT better... even thought i think that Orlando looks the best in that scene... i don't like it when he's dirty... i like Johnny either way. dirty or clean. but i don't like orli dirty

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:54 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Orli looks likes like an old manblink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:45 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote