KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Hiei and Kurama Vs Byakuya and Toshiro

Hiei and Kurama Vs Byakuya and Toshiro
Started by: IppoDLuffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IppoDLuffy

Hiei and Kurama Vs Byakuya and Toshiro

This fights would be epic but I say Hiei and Kurama becuase Byakuya could handle Kurama in his Yoko form
Toshiro can't handle Hiei black dragon

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:30 PM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Well, Kurama normally "plays with his opponent" to get a feel of how he moves,acts,etc. That might not be too great of an idea in this battle as it will be messy and quick. Also, most of his higher level attacks are kind of slow to take effect, and he might die before anything takes effect. Slow would be seconds of course, but every second counts with these guys. Of course, it's not all about a solid plan, Yoko is also about on the spot trickery, and that could be effective here, especially since they really don't know what he's capable of and that he has more tricks up his sleeve than either of them. I see Hiei being able to take Byakuya or Toshiro alone. He might be able to kill one and then he and Kurama could tag team on the other. Reading people's minds helps too, if Kurama has a plan, he'd know instantly. Hiei could easily amp himself in this battle, with them not knowing he can do that, and the fact that they're are going to try to avoid the big scary blackfire dragon thing, I see one guaranteed amp should he want to use it.

I'll throw myself out there and say 7/10 in Hiei and Kurama's favor.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 04:03 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Teamwork plays a factor here. Hiei and Kurama have been partners for a long while. Although with bankai's and such, Byakuya would definitely be a problem.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 06:22 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hiei solos.

He is far too fast for either Byakuya or Toshiro to cope with.

As a C rank demon his strike speed was under a millisecond, being able to cut Seiryu 16 times with Seiryu unable to react, who could throw punches 100 times a second.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 07:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

Guys this fight woulden't be that easy stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:00 PM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Hiei would own both of them especially when he absorbs the dragon. I'd say both hiei and Kurama are arrancar level demons maybe even higher

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:41 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hiei could solo every captain in Soul Society.

No one would ever come close to touching him.

This thread sucks.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Kurama vs Byakuya would be a great match...

nevertheless, team 1 wins...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:13 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote