KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Scarlet Spider question...

Scarlet Spider question...
Started by: Agentdemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agentdemon

Scarlet Spider question...

I remember that in the spider-man the animated series there was an episode where spider-man meets 4 or 5 differen't versions of himself from parallel universes. And I'm pretty sure Ben Reilly was one of the parallel spideys but someone said he is the clone of peter. So what's the real story? Someone please explain.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:20 AM
Agentdemon is currently offline Click here to Send Agentdemon a Private Message Find more posts by Agentdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

If you're following the comics, scroll down ...it's been explained before. Ben Reilly's the clone of Peter Parker, made by Professor Miles Warren. He became the Scarlet Spider, then took over as Spider-man, then died in the hands of the Green Goblin. That's it.

But if you were asking about the Animated storyline, Ben Reilly says "I'm his clone or he's my clone...we're not really sure." The Peter Parker of that dimension got angry and wanted to kill Ben Reilly. When the carnage symbiote combined with him, he channed his rage into trying to destroy all the parallel universes. Just a cool episode, but not following the exact comic storyline.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 05:40 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote