KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » wat about avp 2

wat about avp 2
Started by: avp_rules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
avp_rules

Smile wat about avp 2

i think it would b cool to make it come true avp2 the two gladiators face of once again Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
avp_rules is currently offline Click here to Send avp_rules a Private Message Find more posts by avp_rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

yeah, don't mean to sound mean but this is the spider-man thread and as much as i like AVP, when doc ock finds out aqbout this thread he will use his tentacles to literally rip your balls out and shove 'em in ur mouth. so just givin ya a heads up buddy wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:32 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

He'll do it too... He's crazy like that. lmao

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah you gotta watch you for that, but you are in the wrong place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 02:46 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Where the hell did you come from?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 10:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Hey you guys act like Ock is a bad, terrible, grusome, ruthless villain.....
...I guess your RIGHT on the money big grin

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:03 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Re: wat about avp 2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by avp_rules
i think it would b cool to make it come true avp2 the two gladiators face of once again Happy Dance

Well ain't that nice.

But here's a little question for you,and it may not have occurred to you,but what the hell does that have to with SPIDER-MAN?!?!?!?!?

Btw Alien Vs Predator sucked ass.Why would they punish the world by making another one??

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Like I said, he isnt a bad guy.......

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:27 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Re: Re: wat about avp 2

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Well ain't that nice.

But here's a little question for you,and it may not have occurred to you,but what the hell does that have to with SPIDER-MAN?!?!?!?!?

Btw Alien Vs Predator sucked ass.Why would they punish the world by making another one??

it does, it sucks major ass. The commercials were too misleading. It kept mentioning war and showing clips of a king of the hill, with predators and aliens. but in reality, there are only three that actually fight. mad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:44 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

that serves as a lesson to you, if a trailer impose that a movie is really good, or only show good scenes it sucks....good movies dont have to show all good scenes..

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:20 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
that serves as a lesson to you, if a trailer impose that a movie is really good, or only show good scenes it sucks....good movies dont have to show all good scenes..

thank god i saw this movie on satellite. I hate it when certain movies show the best scenes in the commerical and the rest of the movie sucks. cant think of an example right now tho

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:51 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

HOUSE OF WAX, perfect example.....that movie looked VERY scary, but those were the only good parts in the movie.....More than half the movie wasnt even shot in the museum itself...very misleading...

~ALSO~

The Exorcism of Emily Rose, In the commercials they only showed the disturbing, devilish scenes, but in reality it was a courtroom drama...A big disapointment for ALOT of people who were anticipating a movie that could be compared to the original exorcist. Emily Rose came nowhere close, having maybe 20 minutes, spread out tops of cool scenes......

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 03:04 AM