KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Early Childhood Development

Early Childhood Development
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Early Childhood Development

Statistics show that children who go to preschool are more likely to succeed in the rest of their academic career and in life. So, seriously, please send your children to preschool. Thank you! smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:46 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I didnt go to preschool sad embarrasment

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:08 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It's never too late!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

are you sending me to preschool? messed

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:48 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember when I went to pre school there was this retarded kid and all of us would throw our animal crackers at him

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:26 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i went to preschool big grin seriously

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:03 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no no i dont wanna go!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:32 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Thank you for the heads up, Serious Hiker

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:00 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i would never send Cyclops to preschool, he is too good for it mad

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:23 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

my 12 yr old duaghter did not go to preschool . i think it was more bennificail for her to be home w/ me til kindergarden .

she is an A honor roll student and is very smart .

my 6 yr old went to preschool and is not as smart as my 12 yr old was at that age .

it seriously depends on the childs ability to soak up what is put in front of them .

manda my 12 yr old is already very successful and will do very well for herself .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:57 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
my 12 yr old duaghter did not go to preschool . i think it was more bennificail for her to be home w/ me til kindergarden .

she is an A honor roll student and is very smart .

my 6 yr old went to preschool and is not as smart as my 12 yr old was at that age .

it seriously depends on the childs ability to soak up what is put in front of them .

manda my 12 yr old is already very successful and will do very well for herself .

All you need is one smart kid. The rest are just for shits and giggles. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:42 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

smile

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:52 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by Serious Hiker
All you need is one smart kid. The rest are just for shits and giggles. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:58 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I remember when I went to pre school there was this retarded kid and all of us would throw our animal crackers at him

thats mean! sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:23 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

does kindergarten count as preschool?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:24 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Vampy > no, Kindergarten is consdier school, Pre school ( pre meaning before)..means before school.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:27 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

no expression that was a REALLY rhetorical question, rg.... pointing out that NO, i didn't to go preschool no expression

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:32 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yes, well...I was still anwsering it...I'm bored sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:34 PM