KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » vampire hunters hunters base

vampire hunters hunters base
Started by: mini me 0206

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

vampire hunters hunters base

this is for the vamps who want to train and kick ass on the vamp hunters evil face

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:58 PM
mini me 0206 is currently offline Click here to Send mini me 0206 a Private Message Find more posts by mini me 0206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

always ready to destroy the fools who stand against us big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:59 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

yeah

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:00 PM
mini me 0206 is currently offline Click here to Send mini me 0206 a Private Message Find more posts by mini me 0206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

sits and polishes sword

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:01 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

r u proud of me raven my first victim and it was a hunter

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:02 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

yes very nicely done and quick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:12 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

so wait, this is a trap for hunters?

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:13 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

no just any slayer / hunter enters we will get them r u a slayer

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:15 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i am dameon vladimir zheitsef, i do not hunt my own kind

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:16 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Vampires are lame and stand no chance against a well trained vampire hunter. They'd be dead before they even got close enough to try and suck on a part of his body.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

we jusgt have to hurt you a little, then you get weaker, only one thing can kill us

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:44 PM
SeptemberRain
Killer

we acn kill hunters easily, we are faster than them. we acn also use any weapon to kill a human.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:48 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Vampires are lame and stand no chance against a well trained vampire hunter. They'd be dead before they even got close enough to try and suck on a part of his body.

I bet it'd depend on which part they tried to suck on.

And I'll apologise now for that comment, it was one of those "had to be said" moments roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:51 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
we jusgt have to hurt you a little, then you get weaker, only one thing can kill us

*cough*

Hate to be the Elder that admits this, but there are a few things that can kill us.

Namely;

1) The infamous stake. Buffy's fave, permanently glued to the Slayer's hand and quite a lethal weapon when used correctly. Hurts like a beeatch when it's not though.............

2) Holy Water. Looks totally innocent, but burns through Vampyr skin like acid. Reason it's called Holy Water? Simply because most Vamps killed this way tend to yell "Holy Shiiiii.....!" as their last words.

3) Sunlight. Poof. Enough said.

As for garlic. Well, it reeks, it tastes disgusting and humans tend to wear it around their neck to ward us off. They seem to think it's deadly to us, but I'd like to point out that we avoid it because it stinks. Period.

Oh, and crucifixes. Speak for themselves really. Good vs Evil and all that tosh.

I think I've cleared that up big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:59 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Huh, well I'm ready to kick some vampire hunter butt!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:14 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Hmmmmmmm shifty...your all going down!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:39 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

have u forgoten are agreement RG?

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:43 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well SR, that was when I visited the coven....now I will help DV build an army which will bring your brothern from the night sky to the ground where you shall then meet a untimely fate with a dagger dipped in holy water rammed into your heartless heart.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:49 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

we shall see

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:51 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yes, we shall...time will tell.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:56 PM