KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman stabbed?

Spiderman stabbed?
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Spiderman stabbed?

My friend showed me pics of this Spiderman issue which was a new avengers tie in and at the end of the issue wolverine and spider-man fought. On the last couple of panels wolverine stabbed spiderman and i was wondering if anyone could help me out cos im desperate to find out what happened next? sad

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:10 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

im not sure of the issue or what happened next and id appreciate it if someone could help

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:11 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Please anyone? confused

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:27 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Man...That probably happened...I mean spideys been shot so...I truly domnt know.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:53 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think it was in a Marvel Knights Spiderman issue and spidey was angry cos wolverine was flirting with mary jane

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:58 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I heard of it never actually saw it. Sorry. I really didn't like to see you waiting for an answer here.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:38 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

never heard of it

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:59 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Come on anyone? In the issue I'm talking about on the last page wolverine puts his claws into spider man's chest and spidey screams something like "U IDIOT!" What happened next?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:53 PM
doctorstrongbad

They have fought before and its always a good battle. I have seen them both beat each other.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Really? Can u go into detail please big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:41 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I think I've heard of it....I thought spidey was trying to convince wolverine that they were on the same side.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:22 AM
doctorstrongbad

Yeah one of logan's biggest problems is that he never listens. You try to talk to the guy and he is all about fighting.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:10 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Spider-Man has been shot,stabbed,burned,smashed into walls etc.

No big deal.

He's a survivor wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

he's even been buried alive.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:49 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

WHEN!? Oh man I've never heard that before!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:06 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Kraven's last hunt.

The only decent Kraven story because he dies at the end of it wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

I seen that comic to bro, these guys are ass jockys and dont really read the new books.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:08 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I seen that comic to bro, these guys are ass jockys and dont really read the new books.

Reporting you for flaming....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:09 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Thats harsh man.I've never seen that comic. Was it good?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:51 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Ah Jimmy Buggs is flaming again.

What a surprise.

Why he must be a psychic and be able to read everyones minds to deduce what comics we read roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:53 AM