KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman

Spiderman
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Spiderman

Of couse being a Bat fan I seen more of the Batman the Animated Series. Almost all 68 or so shows.

But just recently I been Collection on DVd Spiderman vs DareDevil, The return of the Green Gobilin, and other Spiderman cartoons. All are good or ok storys, what did you think about the cartoon?? my fav one was when Spiderman visted a sick girl, lost his memory and of couse regain it. Just that Spiderman took time to visted a sick girl, was what touch me more than the Dr Ock thing.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:55 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I think I remember that episode, didnt she have Spiderman stuff all over her room?

that was a good episode, I can wait for the Venom saga too show up here

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:13 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah it was the episode that explained the web-shooters.

It was good because it told the audience WHY he was able to make the webbing: the spider gave him the knowledge on how to make the webbing. Pretty cool.

The little girl also convinced Spidey to stay a superhero, because at the time Pete was seriously thinking about quitting such a damaging life.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:19 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i watched the cartoon in the early 90s than they stopped showin than aired reruns when i was in in 10th grade and i just found out they show the reruns again every day on abc family...i just saw the one where they introduce carnage this mornin...that show is so damn classis plus its pretty damn close with the comics...i dont remeber the one with the lil girl though..i've probly seen it but right now i'm drawin a blank

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:27 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's where I learned about Venom...and the Man-Spider, although it's not the one Mr Parker envisions.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:56 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well I miss the Venom intro, , but I watch the Spiderman cartoon, it was great, but once the Bat cartoon got rolling I dump Spiderman to see the Batman shows.

Its just recently after buying Batman Vol 1, That I also pick up the return of the Green Goblin and other Spiderman cartoons, Than I rember them, I forgot Spiderman had a cartoon, until I saw them.
The Goblin was cool, and bouns was a few old Spiderman cartoons. Spiderman Spiderman do what no other Spider does. ete.
I never saw these old shows, until I saw them on the DVd.
I was a kid, than watching the Superfreinds battle the Legan of Doom on Boomberang.

Pretty neat to see Stan Lee talk about how he came up with Spiderman.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:33 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Ah, the Legion of Doom. One of my favorite super-villain group assemblies. I don't have Boomerang, I wish they'd put SuperFriends on Cartoon Network, though I do LOVE the Justice League. Why should we be deprived of a good old-fashioned run-in with Solomon Grundy?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:22 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Do you guys like Spiderman the cartoon better? or Batman TAS better?

I think Spiderman had better art work over all, but Batman had better story lines(in the early going)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 07:14 PM
Spiderman_RJ

pitty i never saw that episode ,but i have the comics that possibly inspired that one. its about a kid on a cancer hospital who love spiderman and he goes there to visit him , and even show his real ID, cos he knows the boy wont tell anyone and will die soon, in the end ,cos till this point we dont know the boy is sick ,spiderman is crying on the wall, and when the "cam" zoom out its shows
kids cancer hospital (or something like it) a good story

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 02:31 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

batman was way off better adapted and much better animated that spiderman was, i always wanted they to contract batman animators into spiderman it would be awesome, theres even a epsode in batman where there are a bunch of spidermans, the one rah al ghul go to pick his old son back, remember those maskered guys? the mask would be just like if spiderman was animated by their crew really good

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 02:34 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i remember this episode...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:25 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

One thing that always baffled me about the Spidey cartoon was the Green Goblin - he came AFTER the Hobgoblin.

The way in which it started and ended was wierd too. The first episode was The Lizard, no intro for Spidey at all, and the last episode was just plain stupid.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:36 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

what last episode it never ended..............

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:56 AM
Spiderman_RJ

it was suposed to keep on with ultrajated spider

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:56 AM