KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Let Out Your True Feelings

Let Out Your True Feelings
Started by: Princesscatty29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princesscatty29
Reiley's Angel

Shocked Let Out Your True Feelings

OMG!!!!! ALL YOU DEPP/BLOOM FANS NEED TO SERIOUSLY SHUT UP ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S DRIVING ME KRAZY!!!!!!!! AND I DON"T THINK THAT I"M THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP, LET OUT YOUR FEELINGS AND YOUR ANGER!!!!!!!! NO, I"M NOT AFRAID TO!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:42 AM
Princesscatty29 is currently offline Click here to Send Princesscatty29 a Private Message Find more posts by Princesscatty29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree..i USED to be a bloom fan..i still like his acting...but just because you are a fan of someone (if you have a sig showing you are) you don't need to tell anyone...

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:11 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

and why the hell does everyone assume they KNOW some actor/actress is gay? NOT that it is ANY of our bizz...but god if the wanna be then so be it...so F*** off

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:15 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aye-Chico

JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:18 AM
Aye-Chico is currently offline Click here to Send Aye-Chico a Private Message Find more posts by Aye-Chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

ORLANDO BLOOM ORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOM...ok im just joking

but princess catty u have no busniz tellin pple to stop posting bout they favorite actors. all you ever post is...
quote:
Originally posted by Princesscatty29
well first time i saw kristen stewart in panic room, i thought she was a boy too......but she's so friggin' awesome i can't get over it!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Princesscatty29
she's like kristen stewart, gorgeous, but still young, although i think kristen rox!!!!!!!!!! she's so friggin' awesome i can't get over it!!!!\

so is max pirkis and kevin clark, if they're cute when they're young, they can only get better as they grow older, just look at kevin, he's sizzlin'!!!!!!!

youve even asked to stop spamming

quote:
Originally posted by PippinTook
Uhmm...Please don't spam, Princesscatty...confused *sigh* Newbies.

so just let it go. ur exactly the same but with max pirkis ,kevin clark, and kristen stewart.

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:21 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Well i don't like Orlando bloom i don't think he has any talent and hes not that good looking so i agree with ppl who don't like Orlando Bloom..BUT!! don't go bashing Johnny Depp he can actually act and hes very talented..and is hott, and not many ppl really talk about him..they only talk about him in the johnny depp thread..but alot of Orlando Bloom fangirls talk about him in every thread it drives me crazy too!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:45 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

it does get annoying

and they are both sick

if you want a hot guy look at ville valo happy all im saying here

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:36 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

If you don't like someone, stay out of their thread! And all those people who talk about Orli all over the place, stop it! There is an Orli thread!
it's not like I'm bragging with Dom all over the place!

DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM... Sorry, only kidding. I'm a lame joker.

big grin

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:04 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

Okay...I'm guilty of speading the love for several guys through several threads. I'm sorry...I can't help it. One track mind and all....

but I think this would be the best place to state my feelings about Orlando Bloom.

OMG!!!! He is such a DITZ! He's always pausing everything he says trying to sound intelligent and he uses big words like he's all special and sh*t....mad Give me a break! You're hot, but that's all you've got going! Maybe in time his acting will improve, but cmon dude....stop trying to act smart....you definitely can't act that out.... He needs to jsut be himself...whether he's a dingbat or not. OH IT DRIVES ME UP A WALL!!!!!!!!!

okay...i'm good...thanks big grin

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:51 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO OFFENCE

ok....my advise? get a therapist,i do agree he doesn't act good in SOME roles.....it doesn't make him a bad person....i have a friend that knows him...he's not a dumbass...he's smart...others may think differently...but some people like him...and you MIGHT be offending people....thats why i TRY to keep it simple when i diss somone...it's not that i hate him...he is a great actor...i don't like him in any other movies besides LOTR,but i don't think YOU sould judge a book by it's cover

Last edited by Princess Re on Aug 7th, 2004 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:48 PM
Kella

Oh no little miss...you are not getting attitude with me. mad This is a thread where we can say whatever we want about whoever we want. That is my opinion. I love Orli..he's hot and a nice guy, but he's not the brightest guy i've ever seen.
I'm entitled to say that. I think you need to leave your statements of ME to yourself. I'm not a celeb yet and so you just shut it little girl!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:05 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said no offence

aww i am sooooooooooo scared...............besides.....i didn't say he was the smartest man on the planet....i said that he was talented..and that doesn't mean i was talking to you...

Last edited by Princess Re on Aug 7th, 2004 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:13 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

omg this is so stupid...we are fighting over a guy we will never get 5 feet close to....this is pointless....don't you agree?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:18 PM
Kella

whatever. I have no iterest to meet him so it doesn't matter to me.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:28 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree...when it boils down to it....i would rather not meet him

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:29 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i would love to meet the woman that plays niobe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:29 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

and u keep talking bout nubia so we alll are annoying cuz we get off topic. but not many pple talk like that cept the newbies so we needa stay happy

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:22 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said...WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS...and mine is....if i want to talk about somone i will do so

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:24 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

n thas why evry1 doin all da hateration up here. stcik to thread bout em . if they aitn there thn open em,. it aint all hard my poeple

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:25 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said....if i wanna talk about someone ANYWHERE i will,and no one is gunna stop me

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:27 PM