KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I really dislike Grevious...

I really dislike Grevious...
Started by: Veneficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucius
Unknown

Miffed I really dislike Grevious...

Yea yea go ahead call me a noob for making a thread like this...but lately I have realized just how lame Grevious is...

*prepares to cast his spells against the hord of Grevious fanboys soon to come*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I hate GG too. He is a good fighter though.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I don't mind Grievious. The cartoon hyped him way too much, but otherwise he is a decent character. Of course, his fanboys are usually the pinnacle of noobism, but hey... not his fault, right?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I don't mind Grievious. The cartoon hyped him way too much, but otherwise he is a decent character. Of course, his fanboys are usually the pinnacle of noobism, but hey... not his fault, right?

Yea...but I hate how the cartoon hyped him up.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Grievous lies somewhere on my neutral list of characters. He is alright, but nothing special in my opinion...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I hated his coughing. He was a WAY to childish character IMO.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

Well IMO I like him. Hes cool-looking, original, and stuff.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If he had been as crazy as he had been in the cartoons, I would have liked him more. *shrug*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:34 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You must see that Grievous was made to foreshadow what Anakin was about to become and that's it. And I hated how the cartoon hyped up every body.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:41 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Yeah, the cartoon had everything look exaggerated.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish i was an over-rated Asthmatic cyborg who can kill a hundred Jedi while reading the Kaleesh Times. Christ.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

The guy sounded like Count Chocula.

-nuff' said.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I was always more of a Tony the Tiger guy myself. Now imagine Grievous with HIS voice.

"Jedi McNuggets! They're grrrrrreat!"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Yeah. A big walking-burly-cyborg-tiger-with stripes-with a mask.

Could have been a good alternate in Lucas' script.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

The cartoon was idiotic. If Jedi can push hundreds of droids at a time, deflect hundreds of blaster bolts, dodge bullets, and jump to the peak of mountains, then the Battle of Geonosis shouldn't have had one Jedi casualty.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Well, The really shitty jedi died, mostly padawans and straight up retards. Other than that everyone lived..

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

F*cking cartoons, threw things WAY out of whack.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Mace and Yoda did those things. you cant really say its idiotic when Luke can rip apart star destroyers and the ancient sith lords can play jacks with stars.

grievous is a major problem with the cartoons, but then again without them nobody would really take him too seriously. movie-wise he is a little intimidating, but not like Jango, Maul, or Vader.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Oct 2nd, 2005 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ah Jango wasn't intimadating.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 12:33 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

not really intimidating but he was cool as hell.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote