KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I really need advice

I really need advice
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Worried I really need advice

ok,

i went out with my ex girlfriend like last year, then we broke up, and i started liking her best friend, and i still do, then i found out just recently that my ex girlfriends best friend likes me too, but i also heard just recently too that my ex girlfriend still has feelings for me....

us three all know who we like, because i told my ex girl friend i like her best friend and she told me she still has feelings for me, and i told my ex girlfriends best friend i like her and her response was that she likes me too, and my ex girlfriend knows that her best friend likes me and my ex girlfriends best friend knows my exgirl friend still likes me too......

now.......i want to ask out my ex girlfriends best friend but i hardly doubt she'll go out with me because shes the best friend of my ex girlfriend and her best friend used to go out with me..........what the hell should i do

i hope this was clear, should i just include names?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:48 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Personally this sounds like its going to end up bad, but you can try if you want.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:50 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Was clear for me, but can't help ya. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:50 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I understand it...but I dunno, I don't see what's wrong with going out with her confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:51 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok i think this is alot easier

Jackie - ex
Allison - best friend

me and jackie went out and then broke up, i like allison, allison likes me, jackie still has feelings for me

allison will probably not go out with me because there best friends and jackie still likes me

we all told eachother who we like.....

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:52 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I can see it breaking up their two girls friendship, or maybe fights happing a lot. It just sounds like its going to be a lot of stress for all three of you.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:52 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
I understand it...but I dunno, I don't see what's wrong with going out with her confused

allison is her best friend, and jackie still has feelings for me......

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:53 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I can see it breaking up their two girls friendship, or maybe fights happing a lot. It just sounds like its going to be a lot of stress for all three of you.

yeah thats what i have been thinking this whole time

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:53 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

right, I know what you think...but personally, I think you're thinking too much

do what you want, it seems like you're mind's set

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:54 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Hope you find a good answer

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:54 PM
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

without reading the thread, heres my advise:

dont waste time on making advice threads, and look both ways before crossing the street

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 10:42 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

Your ex prob want6's you to be happy so give it a try

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 10:42 PM
Darth_Midal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Midal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Midal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

not gonna werk out... unless jackie told you this so you won't take her best friend out, or she knew that allison would say no knowing that she still "has feelings for you."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 10:53 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ok if my bestie can go out with a guy dump him 2 months l8er & go out with his best friend all in the same day then 3 days l8er dump him & go back out with her ex........i dont c y u cant

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:06 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea if they really didnt change their attitude towards eachother when you guys told eachother who likes who then i doubt that much more will occur if you actually go out, just ask her out, its not unexpected, just see what happens

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:11 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

thanks people, highly appreciated smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:11 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

eh no prob

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:22 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by ~DaPirateFreak~
Ok if my bestie can go out with a guy dump him 2 months l8er & go out with his best friend all in the same day then 3 days l8er dump him & go back out with her ex.......

and yet another evidence that girls are, indeed, evil.

guys LOOOOOOVE evil except those ones that snatches our balls...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t308252.html

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:32 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:44 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well, becareful....this is a touchy subject. I know if a guy I really cared about ever broke with me and liked my best friend and they liked him I would be sad and maybe a bit Jealous. I would want them to be happy, but still there would be a bit of jealously and seeing my friend and my ex together would make me feel betrayed, because she would know how much I would like him but yet its not fair for her to be unhappy either. I think you three should all sit down, and talk this out. be HONEST! ...Truth is the only safe ground to stand upon. dont make lies or say things to avoid hurt feelings because no matter someone will get hurt, and it will hurt less if you tell the truth. because if you would say a little lie just not to hurt one of them or if they say it to you it will only make things wrose. so you all should try to be very honest with each other when talking this out. maybe you could even hook your ex up with one of your single friends.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:23 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote