KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is the weirdest thing you have done out of sheer boredom?

What is the weirdest thing you have done out of sheer boredom?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What is the weirdest thing you have done out of sheer boredom?

I took a shower once at 4:30 in the afternoon because I could not think of anything to do.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:26 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

I turned on my lamp and watched it all night.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:27 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I take showers during the day alot stick out tongue

I died my hair red once yes

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greek_girl
standing strong

i took my dog for a walk in the middle of the night cause i couldnt sleep and was bored NEVER AGAIN i was cold and it was kinda scary.

Greek_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Greek_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Greek_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i joined kmc no expression

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I straped a gecko to a rocket....I love that story

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:30 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

but seriously... i've been "playing" with electricy and i made a lightbulb blow up laughing

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:31 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I did that before

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:32 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greek_girl
standing strong

i did it by accident oops short circuited the fuse box

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:36 PM
Greek_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Greek_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Greek_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Oh and just recently I painted my room happy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:36 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I shaved my head bald...not pretty

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:40 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
I straped a gecko to a rocket....I love that story

My Brother, his friend and i made a firecracked out of gunpowder, an old tupperwear container and a candle-wick.

Well, it was more of just an explosive. Anyways, we blew the hell out of a frog.

And... later that day, I lost my eyebrows. They grew in quite nicely

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:45 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

In my story the gecko did not die.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:57 PM
Greek_girl
standing strong

that sounds like a scary story

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

The story of Rocket-man...

I was really bored and I was over my friend Jay's house. He got a gecko for christmas and he was not really fond of the gecko. Well i got the brain dead idea to duck tape it to a rocket that shoots up in the air and then has a parachute come out of the top, so it would go up and then come down safely. And that is what happend. After that moment I always called him rocket-man.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:08 PM
SeptemberRain
Killer

its not too weird but here it goes:

i was on my AIM and one of my friends was on and started typing gay, ***, homo, queer, and FU, a bunch of times. He was getting really pissed at me. I left and when i came back on later i talked to him again and when he said that he wanted me to be in a hospital cause of what i did. I told him i had no idea what he was talking about and i said my bro must ahve done it. I was lmao

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:25 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greek_girl
standing strong

hahaha oh thats not fair!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:27 PM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

hi greek girl hi sr

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:31 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

hey Mariah

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:33 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

well i sometimes go out into our living room and get on the computer eek! no expression

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:33 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote